Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9a5241c88f3e8451b57ae49382cdf3d2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Want to be a member in Omaha!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedismith039 (Matt smith)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:35 pm    Post subject: Want to be a member in Omaha! Reply with quote

Hey fellow rebels!! I need info on joining to be a generic Jedi in the Omaha area. Can any one point me in the direction of a local meeting or who to contact to be come a member. My wife wants me to get info on costuming before starting to work too much on it. Thanks and may the force be with you!
kjolley (Kelsey Jolley)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:40 pm    Post subject: Being a member in Omaha Reply with quote

Hi Jedismith039,

I am not a member yet as I am still working on my own Jedi costume but I do have some advice on the Omaha area base.

First, in Omaha the Rebel Legion has teamed up with the 501st for all activities. There seems to be way more 501st members then rebels. So if you want the most up-to-date information and to actually get someone to read your posts you need to join the Central Garrison (centralgarrison.com)and post questions there.

Second, you should contact the Central Base CO or XO for more specific questions- something I haven't done yet Sad

There are a ton of helpful tutorials found throughout the Rebel Legion forum and I would suggest EeanLedgor's Jedi costume tutorial as it is excellent. Make sure you closely look at the costume standards before and many times while you are making your costume!

Maybe I'll be seeing you around Omaha soon (when we both get our costumes done!).
Dad007 ()

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:36 am    Post subject: New Member from Omaha Reply with quote

Hello and Greetings, also from Omaha. I am just signing up as well and still need to start a costume. If you would like to chat or can give any advice on the subject my email is hwitzer@gmail.com

Thanks,

Howie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: