Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ad2d0d3192ff9eac4c35fe9c70356810Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

3/18-20/16; Ring Of Fire Con; HAMPTON
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (10)

(0)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
Jon-Ari_KenobiMon Jan 04, 2016 4:29 amTue Mar 15, 2016 2:22 am
Benaiah AbishaiMon Jan 04, 2016 6:23 pm
Ami-Lyn KelFri Jan 08, 2016 8:02 pm
jyn-ah mairoFri Jan 15, 2016 12:19 am
primus1984Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:11 pm
SchwankyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:46 pmMon Mar 14, 2016 1:30 am
LazyAardvarkTue Feb 09, 2016 4:42 pm
azri84Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:51 pm
ShivanndTue Feb 23, 2016 5:37 pm
JATSU-AIKIWed Mar 16, 2016 4:21 am
Bouri-PlwelThu Jan 07, 2016 3:42 am
twilekjediSat Mar 05, 2016 8:35 pm
Jon-Ari_Kenobi (John Dittmyre)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:29 am    Post subject: 3/18-20/16; Ring Of Fire Con; HAMPTON Reply with quote

This year's Ring of Fire Convention has a

VENUE CHANGE

They will be at the Hampton Coliseum Convention center

March 18-20

Nearest hotel is the Embassy Suites

I put up the reservation link earlier last year:

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69605

We will have our usual fan table and possibly 1-3 panels.

Number of badges will be determined by how many panels we get.

More info to come but here is the signup

Table Sheet / Signup

Go ahead and sign up,

I'd like to have at least 2-3 people at / around the table at all times, to actually at the table and one within range at least if one needs to run to the bathroom, get a drink, etc.

Please include a cell number as I have so we can get a hold of you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rdHHm1PaGw8ybUzHXJdNU5yMreS_FPKpKH6yVeR7fCY/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by Jon-Ari_Kenobi (John Dittmyre) on Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: I'm in Reply with quote

If anyone needs something picked up/dropped off in Norfolk, let me know. I'm going up for ROFCON but since I live in Norfolk, I won't be staying over.

I'm going to go shopping next week and hope to get started on a Gonk droid. If he looks good, I'll throw him into my car and bring him along.
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at my schedule now for this...I may just get up really early and come down for the day since it is in Hampton and it isn't that far from Richmond.
I need to see how things go.
Either way I will bring down all the props and the backdrop banners for photo ops and such.

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TGaines107 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me I'm out. We've got a little Con promoting reading through Star Wars at a local library right up the road from me that I've done the past 4 years now so I'm going to spend Saturday with the little kids up here. You guys spend Saturday with the big kids down there! Razz
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently we are looking at doing 2 panels for the day on Saturday
One being a MEET THE REBEL LEGION panel and the other being a INTRO TO REBEL COSTUMING type of panel.

This will bring our number of passes for the weekend up to 6 TOTAL PASSES. Currently we have 5 YES and me being a MAYBE which would cover the passes BUT those passes would be dependant on TABLE PARTICIPATION/SIGNUP, PANEL PARTICIPATION/SIGNUP and whether you are planning on being there all weekend or just one two or all three days.

We need to know schedules so that Troy, John and myself can plan this out with table shifts to be covered for the weekend.
With Troy not being there there are 5 definites to cover 3 days and me most likely coming down on Saturday for the day to participate.

Please post your schedule and such.
I would like to bring down the backdrop for photos on Saturday with the Legion and so forth.

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
twilekjedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 8 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will sort of be in the area that weekend but our focus will be on the marathon in Va Beach. We might be able to help out with manning the tables Saturday after we pick up our bibs depending on what our hosts have planned for the day, but we will not be in costume and I can't commit to specific hours at this time. Will let you know if we can help out at the table as the event draws nearer.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be there for the whole weekend as usual from start to finish

They are a bit full on DJ's this year after merging with Fursona

so I'll need to get one of the table badges

Benaiah Abishai ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now it looks like I should be able to help out with things friday afternoon/evening and also most of the day/evening on Saturday as well.
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks....I have just been notified that there is a cost of $60 that we will need to pay to the convention hall in order to get power to run our laptops and monitors at the con....I am going to try and coordinate with Garrison Tyranus to split the cost but we need to have our funds to the convention no later than 14 days before the event.

So for right now if anyone can make a donation who is going to be attending so that we can have power at our table it would be appreciated.
My paypal is jsweb3@comcast.net and I will go ahead and make the payment to the convention. The total right now is $60 and if we are able to split it I will refund funds back.
Thanks in advance.

Joel Webne
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivannd wrote:
Folks....I have just been notified that there is a cost of $60 that we will need to pay to the convention hall in order to get power to run our laptops and monitors at the con....I am going to try and coordinate with Garrison Tyranus to split the cost but we need to have our funds to the convention no later than 14 days before the event.

So for right now if anyone can make a donation who is going to be attending so that we can have power at our table it would be appreciated.
My paypal is jsweb3@comcast.net and I will go ahead and make the payment to the convention. The total right now is $60 and if we are able to split it I will refund funds back.
Thanks in advance.

I would check with the convention center first, they may not allow the sharing of power, and I'd rather have to pay the 60 early than 80 + penalties if we do not ask and go ahead splitting power

I can't remember if they insisted on separate power supply for NekoCon, but I remember it was an issue somewhere recently

Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sent an email to Mary with Ring of Fire to make sure that the two groups are together. I would think since we were able to do it at the Richmond Convention center for a larger convention like Wizard World then we could do it here, but I will call them tomorrow just to be on the safe side

Joel Webne
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:26 am    Post subject: Availability Reply with quote

I will be there until about 5 PM on Saturday and all day Sunday. I can do whatever you guys need.
LazyAardvark ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be attending with my havoc, not sure if I will be there Friday but at least saturday and sunday.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help contribute!
azri84 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is planning to attend Ring of Fire Con Saturday evening dinner. Please help me with the dinner planning. Con won't offer the space, so I will need to make us alternate dinner plans for our dinner. I need a head count.
Please use the link to RSVP!
http://whoozin.com/PKK-NNA-HQ3Y
Firestorm Clan
Stoagie ()

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there going to be a sign up sheet posted for table duty and panels? People want to know.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: