Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=b909d21cd52b71b781b44d824f2632c1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome Sunrider Members: Report In Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavidL28 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject: Addtl Access Needed ? or where to find Event Opportunities ? Reply with quote

Hello:

Can someone please advise me/point me in the right direction to find out about Events/opportunities for Trooping ?

I can't seem to find the link on this website/forum ?

Thanks

D.Lee

Hello Everyone.. my name is David Lee... and I just got approved to be a member of the Rebel Legion Smile Sunrider base (as a Rebel Fleet Trooper--Formal).

Happy/Excited to be a member and hope to participate in a few events soon/Trooping events soon.

Thanks Smile Smile

D.Lee

p.s.

how do I find out about Trooping event opportunities ? do I need additional access to this forum ?

thanks

Kylo Ren (Dawn Bright)
Assistant Membership Officer
Assistant Membership Officer

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge hello and welcome trooper!

Yes what you will want to do is head on over to our forums

http://corellianscribe.com/board/

Create an account and request access. If you need anymore help feel free to ask!

Looking forward to trooping with you!

LMO 501st Legion ALMO Rebel Legion
Padwan Jennifer ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: Just saying hi Reply with quote

Reporting for duty commander I am a very new member to the legion and just wanted to say how totally awesome it is.
Baron Flux ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes welcome!!!

I still do not have access to the sunrider boards. can someone check that for me? I think this is why the wife and I cannot see what is going on locally.

Thanks!

RLSC - XO

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/starfightercommand
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RebelLegionStarfighterCommand
Members Only Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/292241811391912
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 9 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because Sunrider is super-dooper busy, we do most of our scheduling from our own boards.

If you've been waiting to get access for more than a couple of days I would recommend sending a PM to JediDWH who is the Base Commanding Officer (and I just noticed our Command Staff post has not been updated for 2013-2014).
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to have a account, but I have never been able to see anything. And for some strange reason it is blocked from work.... Confused

RLSC - XO

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/starfightercommand
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RebelLegionStarfighterCommand
Members Only Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/292241811391912
Demigod121 ()

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reporting for Duty! Reply with quote

Jedi Knight Demigod121 reporting for duty!

Live in Stanton, and just getting into the costuming part (along with my wife!) and we're getting all set up for Star Wars Celebration in April. I already have my Jedi costume and fantastic Ultrasabers lightsabers. Just finishing up the wife's costume.

Glad to be here, and looking forward to being part of this great community. I'm great with computers and phones and gadgets and whatnot so don't be afraid to ask me for help if needed. I'll help if I can! Smile

I also just applied to the Sunrider board.

Ben Demi

“You can’t win, Darth. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.” - Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars A New Hope
Boomer ()

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:58 pm    Post subject: New Pilot in Flight School Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
the name is Boomer (Steve) for many year I would stop by the Rebel Legion booth at Comic Con San Diego and pick up a Pilot (so you want to be) card, and just like every year my dreams would be crushed as I was in the United States Air Force and moved around often. this was my First year out of the military and my first year going to Star Wars Celebration. I talked to a few of you and was told to set up an account. I need a ton of help as I have never built anything like this, also I never really used a forum so any help would be amazing. I would also like to get my wife and son in but I need ideas for them. I talked to Paul from Louisiana a bunch about how membership works and how to get started but that has only got me thus far. HELP ME REBEL LEGION you're my only hope.
things about me

San Diego
married
one kid
29 years old
full time student/ stay at home dad
I want to be an X-wing Pilot
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve and welcome!

If you're looking to do pilot, you're in the right place. With the largest squadron in the Legion, Sunrider has costumes for X-wings, A-wings, B-wings, Snowspeeders, N-1, etc. (and quite a few are in San Diego). In addition 2 of the 4 RL Pilot Costume Judges are based here in L.A.

So how to start ...

1) Sign up on the Sunrider Base Forums (sunriderbase.com)
2) Check out the Flight Deck, where Sunrider Base's Hazard Squadron hangs their helmets
3) Start browsing the Pilot Section here on the RL forums. LOTS of good info there.
4) Feel free to email me at three@hazardsquadron.com with questions. Not only am I the local Squadron XO, but I'm also a Pilot Costume Judge, and the CO of the Legion's Pilot Detachment worldwide.

I think we've got your pilot covered. Wink

JediCara ()

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, all. Long time no see. I was formerly UndercoverCara, but have been inactive since 2012 and had to re-register. My last troop was the 3D Episode 1 event. Embarassed I'm working on a new outer tunic, so hoping to get back out there and troop again soon.
fng1138 ()

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

My name is Adam Hannick, I don't have any approved rebel costumes yet, but I did a ROTJ Han for CIV and I'm currently trying to decide between an A, B, or Y Wing pilot (ROTJ). I live with my fiancée in Burbank. I'm also a 501st member with a snowtrooper costume. I have a BFA in animation, love making things, creating art, playing video games, and other stuff. I look forward to getting to know you guys better!
Lumiya ()

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All!

I am new to the forum and just posted my first in-progress photos.

I am married, have two grown kids, and my husband and I both cosplayed as Jedi at Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim. I guess you can say I'm still on a Celebration "high" from meeting a lot of new friends and seeing so many amazing costumes.

I'm hoping that my costume (with recent modifications) will pass Legion standards and I will be able to participate in legion activities and meet the Sunrider Base members in the near future.

A happy (early) May the 4th to you all!

Jane
Grey Jedi (Donna Keeley)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 9 (View more...)
South Carolina Relief Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Sunrider. Smile

If you haven't already, please go register on the Sunrider off-site board. That is where most of the base discussion takes place and the event information is posted there.

Smile
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:07 pm    Post subject: Kel A'den Reply with quote

Greetings,

My name is Rocky Morales from the city of San Bernardino. I just got my Xwing pilot approved, and am really excited to get some troops under my belt. I am an avid costumer, since I was 5 trick or treating as Luke Skywalker.

I am an OM of the Mando Mercs, and have been a member of Fanforce longer than I can remember.

Call me when needed, my blaster is always charged, and my Xwing is always fueled! X-Wing 1 biggs
GoGetterGreg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Active 501st Clone Trooper and new Rebel Legion member here!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: