Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=52ee286078d547209506bf576eb626faMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome Sunrider Members: Report In Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EnemyAce ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings!

My name is Andrew Saldana, Im from La Verne and am an active member of the 501st with an ESB Darth Vader and a 181st Tie Pilot. I am currently working on a Poe Dameron with help from Max Gabriel Flores and his shop. I am looking forward to being a member of both sides of the fun and can't wait to meet more of you guys! I already know quite a few, but the more the merrier!
y2gabe2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:50 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hello,
My name is Gabriel Arroyo and I am a new member from Redlands. I look forward to trooping with you all in the near future as ANH Han Solo. Smile
GearsMcT ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

X-Wing Pilot 'Gears' reporting for assignment with Hazard Squadron and the Sunriders. Papers came through a few hours ago.

Drake_Gailian (David Patrick Gutierrez)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and Good Day
Recently I have had the Honor of joining the ranks of Jedi in the Sunrider
Base of the Rebel Legion

David Gutierrez
DrakeGailian
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Active Legion Member

Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to all the new Sunriders! Don't forget to head over to our off-site forums ... http://sunriderbase.com/board/. Be sure to sign up so you can view all the latest trooping opportunities.

captainbiscuit9999 (Ben Salisbury)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sunriders! I'm Ben Salisbury, aka Biscuit, transferring over from Endor Base! I have a Willrow that I did for Anaheim, and am working on my Endor Commando and probably pilot soon after. I have also been in 501st CCG for two years in the Central Valley, and know so many of you are closer to me than I am to Endor. Thanks for having me!

HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Active Legion Member

Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Ben!

Kjeldo (Arnold San Diego)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 12:45 am    Post subject: Greetings from Upland! Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

My name is Arnold and I'm from Upland. I'm a member of the Mandalorian Mercs (Manda'galaar Clan - Kjeldo) and recently, the 501st (OT Tie Pilot - TI 42274). I'm working on an OT X-wing Pilot and a Tusken Raider at the moment. Received most of my goods from Darth Hair and Wampa for my Xwing and my Tusken goods are from Darth Hair and Max Gabe Flores.

I see there's a separate board for Sunrider Base so I'll register and post there as well! I suffer severely from Star Wars A.D.D. so I'm looking for B-Wing or A-Wing pilot gear for future builds as well. LOL

Hope to troop with you Rebels soon!

Arnold
Josaidin (Joshua Adam Glover)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:39 am    Post subject: Glad to be a new member Reply with quote

Glad to be a new member of The Rebel Legion, Sunrider base and the KOJ, looking forward to great things..... Josaidin`Adin

TheGuide ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, everyone! I'm Megan, located in Glendale. I've been a life-long Star Wars fan and have big plans for a lot of costumes, but getting them just right has turned out to be more expensive than I anticipated. You all know the feeling, I'm sure!

I'll have an X-wing pilot costume done within the next month, I hope; and after that I'll be working on Mara Jade and, eventually, a generic Jedi. I can't wait to get approved and start joining you all at events!

For fun, here's a clip of me (on the right) and another student running through the beginning of the Anakin vs. Obi-Wan fight in a lightsaber workshop: https://youtu.be/1gu8f-eao_c
Iron Edge (Ian Cook)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic! Looking forward to trooping with you!

badwolfbrunch ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everyone - I have been a 501st member for almost a year and just submitted my JAWA to the rebel legion! I have a Juno Eclipse that I plan on submitting as well!

I know many of you from trooping together and looking forward to getting to know you all better!
Pasadena Archer ()

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: New Rouge One _ Rebel fleet trooper Reply with quote

Hello!
Russell Rucker here from the R2 Builders (10yrs), 501 legion TK2001 (1yr).

I hooked up with a Rebel and obtained a Rebel Fleet Trooper helmet kit that i am building. Scanning the internet for all the other items that i need to complete the uniform. I figured my R2D2 needed a pal when he goes out.
My TK is seeing RED now!

If anyone can direct me to someone that sews up the VEST & Shirt I would be grateful.

I am doing an OCD build as usual and hope to add to the group.

Looking forward to being a good guy once and a while!

Russell[/img]
Batvader26 (Victor M. Meza II)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! My name is Victor M. Meza II and I am currently in the process of joining the Mandalorian Mercs Smile and as soon as I am approved with that club I plan on starting my next cosplay project! My hope is to make a Poe Dameron costume and have it approved by next December. Does anyone know of some good tutorials that I could check out to get me started? Or even some sellers here on the forums for the helmet or vest? Thanks for the help!
Darkorder66 (Christopher)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I am Christopher Baker. I am new to the Rebel Legion just got my clone Comet approved. I am looking for the events section to start trooping with you guys. Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Sunrider Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: