Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=dcbd2b09e285f0441ecd07dfd06ae867Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

New RecruitS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CynusCrynyd13 (Bryan)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:37 pm    Post subject: New RecruitS! Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for approving my registration!

I am ecstatic to have found such an amazing community!

My name is Bryan, I live with my girl friend Chelsea in Bergen County,NJ.

After putting together a successful Cosplay of the Phoenix and Cyclops last year at NYCC we agreed that next year we go as Jedis.

I have been a fan since my father showed me the original movies at a young age and I was about 8 for the prequel movies so my obsession is deep. The hype of the new movie and since she hadn't seen any of the movies we had to fix that and in the proper 4,5,6,1,2,3 movie order. Despite my many interruptions explaining that the CGI Desert Lizard was not in the original, I have her hooked! She is currently reading the Jedi Path book and I could not be prouder.

Anyways we ordered our light sabers from the Saber Forge website and now we wait 8 weeks until they arrive. Our next task is putting together to costume but we have hit a wall!

I have done research and was able to find some Jedi costume pieces however we are looking to customize our outfits to be fitted to our sizes and to choose the colors of each part of the outfit.

We are not looking for freebies and would fully compensate anyone for the work. Any guidance or insight you can provide to steer us in the right direction for these custom garbs we would greatly appreciate it.

I registered in hopes of once we get our costumes together to join community and participate in events and possibly plan my own event. I think what you all do is so amazing!

Thanks again!

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
TrooperPX (David Ramsay)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Jedi is a good first costume... and lightsabers are cool. Wink

ID, DZ, CT, IS, DZ, IG, TI, IC, IC, TK, TS, SL, SL, TB, DS, TR, BH, TA, ID, TI
Echo Base - Binghamton, NY
Legion Costume Judge
UCGR Detachment XO
Echo Base Captain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: