Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8bafa35c3ff8eca33b14956a05284ec6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Mater Dei school country fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (4)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Shay KenobiTue Mar 15, 2016 1:10 pm
ObickayWed Mar 16, 2016 11:02 am
NullusAnxietusSun Jul 31, 2016 7:44 am
JarlgonMon Aug 01, 2016 12:49 am
Shay Kenobi ()
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Mater Dei school country fair
Event: Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:00 pm

The Mater Dei school has once again asked for our involvement with their country fair.

They are a school that caters for kids with special needs from babies to high school age.

Last year they were absolutely thrilled to have us attend and we helped to raise over $900 in gold coin donations.

The organiser is so excited that we may be able to help them again and this is obviously a great cause.

We have been informed that food, water and secure change facilities will be provided.

The school is located in Camden to the south of Sydney ( 229 Macquarie grove road ) The event kicks off at 10am ( meeting at 9 ) and runs til 2pm.
If you can't stay the whole time, that's ok. A few hours would be great.

I hope we can really muster up an impressive presence this year. Very Happy

" Another happy landing "
NullusAnxietus (Luke)
Tython Base CO
Tython Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be able to attend this one!

It's a little bit of a drive from Newcastle, but not too bad. It'll be nice to have a bit of a day-trip.

Just because I'm new and not sure exactly how things work as yet...I've registered for the troop above but not confirmed as yet. Is that something that I do myself closer to the day? or is that something done behind th scenes?
Jarlgon (Jamie)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's about an hour from my place. So I'm very likely to go. Will see closer to the date though
Jarlgon (Jamie)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*double post*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tython Base -> Tython Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: