Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=83a757af78ab2d5e1284bf3c4b805e27Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

AhsokaFreakingTano CW:Seasons3-5 Complete and Approved
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Ahsoka
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GigglingGothGirl (Kelly Hawthorne)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:21 am    Post subject: Headpiece complete! Reply with quote

It's a little hard to see but even though I did the back stripes first I patterned the rest of them out with a light pencil. It took a good hour to figure out if Ahsoka's montral star was 4 or 5 pointed but a video on youtube provided evidence that it was 5 pointed. The video was from the Mortis Acr clip where the once the Son "kills" Ahsoka and then Daughter Anakin runs up and you see the top of her head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIf3qrJLcR0
That's the video.

The first layer of striping, I'm left handed and so I had to do a lot of the striping in stages to make sure my hand wasn't pressing all over the wet latex and making a huge mess.

Final main layer! The bottom stripes of the lekku look a little spotty but I ended up doing another layer as well as going over the whole thing with a slightly lighter color and a paper towel just to give some subtle definition as Ahsoka's aren't a solid color.
With this the entire costume is complete! Tomorrow I will take some pics and upload them! I'm super proud of this remake I did compared to the first version.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:47 pm    Post subject: FINAL PICS All IS DONE!!! Reply with quote

Changed the images, Thank you, Lora, for being so helpful (much love) and letting me know that my pics were too dark.

Please pardon the goofy faces I had just done a 3 day con this past weekend and I am tired.
Garet Jax ()

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks awesome. Well done!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garet Jax wrote:
That looks awesome. Well done!

Thank you so much!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:10 am    Post subject: Approved! Reply with quote

So I never updated after September, I had some things that I needed to fix and redo (you can see some of them on the photos on my profile) but I did it!
Moo (Murray Karena)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unreal. Congratulations!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Moo"]Unreal. Congratulations![/quote]
Thank you so much!
And as a note to ANYONE if they'd like any advice or have questions about how I did something and need more detail for their own costume they are more than welcome to message me here, or just reply to this and ask for help!
Del-Nara Lanith (Anne)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! woo hoo

I admit I've never seen the animated Star Wars shows. But I do appreciate the hard work that goes into making costumes based on such shows.

Here's to a job well done! cheers

Never too old to be a Rebel... or a Jedi!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Ahsoka All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: