Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=086c7931dbaf45eab4a199ce64f975edMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

ROGUE ONE OPENING 12/15-12/17 Carmike Theater RVA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(0)

(4)

User Registered Confirmed
ShivanndMon Nov 14, 2016 7:58 pm
Ami-Lyn KelWed Sep 07, 2016 6:10 pm
twilekjediSun Oct 16, 2016 5:28 pm
PunishaWed Dec 07, 2016 1:19 pm
mattcamaroWed Dec 07, 2016 3:03 pm
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: ROGUE ONE OPENING 12/15-12/17 Carmike Theater RVA
Event: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:00 am

Event Location
Carmike Ovation 10 Cinemas & Dinner Theater
1100 Alverser Dr.
Midlothian, VA 23113

6pm-9pm

There's a chance we will get our own theater to watch it together Thursday night after 9. He really wants a Vader and Chewie if possible.

Chappie....Would you be able to make it up for this in your Chewie?

Here is the updated list for each of the three nights to include Garrison Tyranus:
Attendees:
Thursday-
Paul
Stoagie
Ginny
Wayne
Melanie
Nick G.
Troy
Adam
Tyler
Chris S.
Stephen
Joel
handlers: Ben and Kyle

Friday-
Paul
Lisa
Melissa
Handler-Kyle

Saturday-
Jonathan B.
Paul
Jonathan M.

Joel Webne

Last edited by Shivannd (Joel Webne) on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mnt33r (Dave Chapman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly hope to have my Chewie done by then--Halloween is my goal, but that might slip a bit into November. Now that I have a rhythm down, I'm latchhooking like mad. My bowcaster kit also just arrived Smile

I'd make it a tentative yes for now. This is the most complex costume I've done so far hopefully the last stages go smoothly.

Chappie

501st:
Biker Scout
Imperial Line Officer
AT-AT Commander
ESB Darth Vader
TGaines107 ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be there.
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm holding out hope for some Hampton Roads events for Rogue One. I'm trying to get the x-wing pilot costume into high gear here. Smile
Mnt33r (Dave Chapman)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noob question for you--if there's an event in Hampton Roads (my local area) am I expected to support it over other areas? I'm still learning the ropes on the standard operating procedures for both the RL and 501st.

I may also run into some pushback with the family--if I don't take them to see the movie opening night I'll be in the Wookiee house. I'd make me a "possible" for this right now.

501st:
Biker Scout
Imperial Line Officer
AT-AT Commander
ESB Darth Vader
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Chappie...

I go wherever there's an event and I have the time available. Smile Personally, I think HR has events that are more fun (to me). The Richmond area, seems to me anyway, has more events. And the Richmond area regulars are pretty inviting people. Smile I had a blast last year at the Virginia Comicon with them, and there was one guy from the Newport News area, I think he was a snow trooper.

But anyway, no one's ever told me I have to stick to one area here.
psunuc ()
Rebel Legion Reserve

Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No requirements to support one area over another. Jump in when/where it makes sense to you.

Last years EPVII events most people also had tickets to an opening night showing. There were lots of folks so we just rotated out as our showings came up. I had my family come separate and joined them for our show.
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

RL Trading Card Design Team (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mnt33r wrote:
Noob question for you--if there's an event in Hampton Roads (my local area) am I expected to support it over other areas? I'm still learning the ropes on the standard operating procedures for both the RL and 501st.

I may also run into some pushback with the family--if I don't take them to see the movie opening night I'll be in the Wookiee house. I'd make me a "possible" for this right now.

there are no requirements to support one over another.
If we get a request for one in HR and you are able to make that one over one in Richmond, then by all means go to that one.

Most of the time Regal does a good job of supporting the troops. I think Carmike does the same.
Do what you feel comfortable with.

Joel Webne
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping this....Any Rebel takers for Richmond location?

Joel Webne
Shivannd (Joel Webne)
Freedom Base XO
Freedom Base XO

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post updated with list of members from both FB and GT

Joel Webne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: