Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=00988bd6746f33f8e09f6d693feee413Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

The star wars conundrum. Youtube channel exclusive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Hoth Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

User Registered Confirmed
Darthvader23 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:51 pm    Post subject: The star wars conundrum. Youtube channel exclusive Reply with quote

Hey Guys

This is Jacob speaking to you from the land down under. I have started a youtube Chanell called 'The star wars action figure conundrum'. My plan is to show case every vintage figure from the first 12 backs' ( 1978 ) , ESB ( 1980 ), ROTJ (1983 ), Tri logo (1983), POTF (1985 ) Droids (1985 ), ewoks (1985 ), Lili Ledy ( 1986 ) ,Uzay (1987 ), Glasslite (1988) and the vintage gentle giant series. I've currently just started the ESB line, and if your interested in watching and enjoy the show, make sure you subscribe, because i have a lot of video's planned. If the Chanell get's past it's 1000 subscriber by the time i finish the vintage line completely, i will start at the potf2 line, and make my way to the present line, which will be an exhausting and exciting time to produce video's for each and every figure created. Here's a link to the first of the ESB line.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7qvVh2Ax4&list=LLYY_E2HHd6f5Lx83IMebw1w&index=5
If you enjoy it, go back and watch the earlier episodes and get an idea of where i am heading. Mind you, the first 4 episodes are a bit rough because of using a webcam, but they get better after that when i upgrade my equipment. I currently release a new episode every 4 days, which will showcase a minimum of 2 figures. I will occasionally, do an episode of a modern era figure, but the plan is to complete the vintage line in it's entirety. So, come help a fellow star wars collector and everything else that goes with it.
see you soon
Jacob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Hoth Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: