Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f0ed788bda67c58dbee1db94d293a691Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

10/29/16 - Novato Scream on the Green (NOVATO)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Uncle Porkins (Donald Wicks)
Assistant Captain of the Guard
Assistant Captain of the Guard

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:44 am    Post subject: 10/29/16 - Novato Scream on the Green (NOVATO)
Event: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Organization: Novato Chamber of Commerce

Event Name: The Novato Chamber's Scream on the Green: A Fall Faire
Event Location: Sherman Avenue/Grant Avenue (Downtown Novato) Novato City Hall/Green
901 Sherman Avenue
Novato, California

Event Date: Saturday, October 29, 2016
Arrival Time: 10:00am
StartTime: 11:00am (please) contact me regarding these times)
End Time: 4PM

WebSite: http://www.novatochamber.com/scream-on-the-green-2016

Number of Attendees: 5000+ and growing every year (the festival involves EVERY STORE in Downtown Novato and that includes 500+ businesses)

Minimum Characters: 4
Maximum Characters: NO MAX HUGE VENUE* see below

RSVP By Date: For marketing and publicity we would like this ASAP as long as i can guarantee one! i can run our marketing campaigns (We want to give you guys publicity as well!)
20. All_Blasters_OK =

Lightsabers ONLY

Secure Changing/Storage: Yes

All Rebel Legion Character Costumes Welcome

SpecificCharacters: Looking for the OOO...AWWW Selfie moment. We would like to have characters that represented the following qualifications (as much as possible Smile

Both the original as well as the later generation series.

Storm Troopers, and masked/helmeted characters are a plus. (ie Boba fett)

Not sure this is a possible request, but for our young female participants we would love some female characters or at least a character or two that were portrayed and recognizable as females (Queen A, Princess L or female pilots etc)

We would love for you guys (if possible) to bring ANY of your marketing material that can help spread the word about what you do. I would also like to get a couple of press releases about some of the shows you have put on in the past, we would like to spread the word and built the hype for your arrival.

501st: Yes
MandalorianMercs: Yes

Event Description: Every Year, the Novato Chamber of Commerce tries puts on the Scream on the Green: a Fall Faire. The street festival coincides with the Downtown Novato: Safe Trick-o-Treat. Thousands of children, their families, friends walk up the Grant Avenue in Novato and meet EVERY shop owner (over 500 shops/restaurants).

Scream on the Green is a carnival that allows local nonprofits, groups, churches, and community organizations to have booths and connect with the huge crowds. We turn the Novato City Hall into a spooky Haunted House and along with great local food there are local bands from the Local art school. Unlike other "tent festivals" each booth has a carnival activity to engage the kids. They get the word out about the work they do and we charge nothing for the space (a must need for local nonprofits)

Ideally what I was hoping, is that your characters would be able to pose and hang with some children (near City Hall's Lawn) and pose for photos. If your group size allows we would also like to have you traverse parts of Grant Avenue and try to get the families to head up Sherman Avenue (where the Nonprofits/food and music are located)

We thought of you because you are ALSO a local nonprofit. I would really enjoy publishing some hype material about you including past gigs/photos. We would also be glad to distribute some marketing material from our personal booth so that people can take your information and not interrupt your performance (I could help you create marketing materials if you like as well! No Charge obviously)

*Maximum. I dont know how difficult this would be to coordinate, but if you like your troops can come in throughout the event as well as step in for characters who would have the depart. It is a very long event, often warm, and a rotating array of characters (LITERALLY AS MANY AS YOU WANT) would be ever most welcome.

How Did You Hear Abiout Us: My brother is among your ranks ALEX MADIAS although i am not specifically sure which particular group(s) he belongs to. Smile

Contact Name: Theodore Madias
E-Mail: tmadias08@gmail.com

Endor BCO - 2015-2019
Endor BPRO - 2014-2015

�Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.�
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: