Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ba1d225ce2b7adfca7dc57aad8000badMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bith Musician - Send Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Other Aliens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KraftyKochie ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 am    Post subject: Bith Musician - Send Help Reply with quote

Okay I've wanted to do a Bith musician since forever. I have always enjoyed listening to the Cantina Band play, pretty sure the song is eternally in my brain now.

However, I have no knowledge of latex and was wondering if there was any place I might procure a set of hands and a mask. I found someone on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/listing/250100670/bith-cantina-band-mask?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=cantina mask&ref=sr_gallery_4) that makes the masks, but I wasn't sure they would be approved.

Also would like to be able and play my flute while in the mask as I know the song. If the mask is made of latex, I could theoretically have the mouth open enough for me to play. I figured I could try and dress up my flute a bit to appear less earthy.

Any advice or help is appreciated!!!
AliyaJ (Aliya Jackson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there! Smile Sorry I don't know too much about these guys, but I did check out the link. I really like the look of that mask and my guess would be that the mask would be fine. Though, I can't speak to it's approvability Sad (you never really know sometimes) This is the link to the costume standard. I'd say follow that and any other reference pictures as close as you can, and if you do take approval pictures with an instrument, make sure it's the screen accurate one! Smile Hope this helps!

http://newsite.rebellegion.com/bith-musician/
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something like that would be acceptable. You would have to make sure that it fits you well enough also.
The Wretched Hive CO
Legion Costume Judge
Legion PR Team

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> Other Aliens All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: