Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c20b3cbcd66cedc5006c50378f86e27aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Sgt Jyn Erso

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rebel Command Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spectreseven ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:13 am    Post subject: Sgt Jyn Erso Reply with quote

I've been working on a Jyn Erso since the day the first teaser trailer dropped so I figured it was time to start a build thread over here. This is where I'm at so far:

Things I still need to do:
-Keep working on the color of the vest and weathering it. It's less rust colored than it once was but I need to keep at it with the upholstery paint.
-Sculpt the droid caller
-Holster, blaster, and baton
-Jacket
-Work on the wig, the bane of my existence Wink It was too straight before, and then I curled it and it became too curly. I need to cut the bangs a bit shorter and straighten it out a bit.
-I'd like to figure out how to get the weathering to look realistic but still show up in photos. It looks much more weathered in real life than it does on camera.

I'd welcome any feedback you all might have! And happy to help others if I can.
Ackredies ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

This costume does not yet have a home and I see that some are being done in the Fringe detachment too, where you will find some more ref than I currently have in the commanders section.

I will happily take a look at the costume to see if I can help you but until a definite detachment is set I cant say where you will end up.

With Rogue One no one really knows if and what the characters are and whether they are disguises or actual rank and will not know for sure until the film comes out.

I hope that she, along with Cassian and several others, do end up in the GSC as they are building up to be great characters.
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makes sense! I just made my best guess for where she will end up in hopes that anyone else who is looking at the costume will be willing to share feedback.
Ackredies ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spectreseven wrote:
Makes sense! I just made my best guess for where she will end up in hopes that anyone else who is looking at the costume will be willing to share feedback.

Oh I hope she ends up in gsc for sure. It's a great costume.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rebel Command Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: