Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=29e8a719d48fadde5177236b6f38fd5bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Clone Trooper armor interest thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Hoth Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeingOfTheForce92 (Brendan Giddings)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:07 am    Post subject: Clone Trooper armor interest thread. Reply with quote

Hey guys!
After an amazing weekend of PAX and talking to some of the members of both the RL and 501st, I was advised maybe it would be a good idea to get an interest thread on how many people were looking at doing a clone trooper and maybe all doing a bulk order together through Kevin Wier, hopefully maybe saving each other a little bit of money on shipping and such.
SO is there anyone else who has been or is interested in sometime in the near future ordering and starting a clone trooper like myself?
thesith331 ()

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am interested in starting a clone trooper
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be placing an order with Kevin Wier who makes some incredible armor.
have you looked through his site or do you have the money to invest in a kit to start building next year but placing the order December sometime?
Also do you know what clone trooper you'd like to do? Smile
If we can get a few we might be able to save some on shipping but I think we would need at least 4 - 5 armor kits ordered as I'm ordering 2 kits.
If you're really interested and can possibly buy the kit this December closer to the end let myself know.
thesith331 ()

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a normal clone with a few added stuff, and i dont know how much the kits are so i dont know if i have the money or not lol
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would be looking at about between $2000 to $3000 to get everything and I am pretty sure that's including shipping but they are kits so you have to paint and trim and such to put it all together I don't believe there is anywhere GOOD that makes and sells COMPLETE and finished clone trooper armor. The best all comes as kits and you do the work to finish it.
thesith331 ()

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i dont have that much money. i prob wont be getting one anytime soon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Hoth Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: