Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0f8e150d219de5951d5120cb083fe126Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Admiral Raddus WIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rogue One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EnemyAce ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Admiral Raddus WIP Reply with quote

Hey folks.

After having the incredible privilege of watching Rogue One at the Hollywood Premiere, I right away became a huge fan of Admiral Raddus. Before the movie I saw some pictures of him and was afraid he would just be a background character but man was I wrong. I love his no nonsense, man-of-action demeanor and him leading the Rebel Fleet into the first major battle against the Empire was definitely something to make him remembered.

Anyways, I have been looking for every picture I can get of his outfit and his face and hands, and have started to piece together my build. I just put an order down to have the talented Chris Stephens Creations do a custom mask and hands, and I am already talking to my costume lady (Shannon Howe!) about how we will create the jacket, pants and vest/bib. I am avoiding looking at the 3 3/4 5 POA action figure for reference because the colors and detail on it seem way off. I have been capturing all the pictures I can of him (with some help from friends) in high resolution and definitely look forward to using the blu ray to my advantage as soon as that comes out. I will post up pictures soon of my work in progress so far.

My goal is to have this done in time for the Hollywood Christmas parade at the end of the year. Plenty of time to get this done right and not a rush job.
tk2707 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! please keep us posted, I love that character and I'm planning to do that costume too!!!
daniels85 ()

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:26 am    Post subject: Just started a Raddus build too! Reply with quote

Hi EnemyAce,

Just today I put a deposit down on a Raddus mask and hands with Chris Stephens Creations! I've sent several inquiries with images to recreate a 3D image of Raddus' badge which I would then have 3D printed. I'd be curious to see how your build is progressing and where/how you acquired the right materials. I'd like to have mine done before the next Celebration in 2019. I'm excited!
Uhbif ()

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think of the fabrics? What do you recommend?
I am not shure about colors to find the right fabric.
What are his shoes?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders -> Rogue One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: