Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=622238c7b98c2b02b83f4e14bfab4e83Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ahsoka Tano - rebels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Ahsoka
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shovey8843 (Debra Hovey)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Ahsoka Tano - rebels Reply with quote

https://goo.gl/photos/z1AwYgTXJwrTUQ2p7

So while I try to decide if I want to forge ahead with Alema Rar or not, I started Ahsoka from rebels. Going to start on the dress and belt this weekend.

My question for the other Rebel Ahsoka's is what material did you use for your dress?
Sirenescence (Alexis Torres)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks fantastic so far! If you don't mind me asking, what did you make your chest piece out of? As far as the dress my commissioner ending up using a heavy knit, it's nice and lightweight but sturdy enough to hold up all of the armor that needs to be attached.
shovey8843 (Debra Hovey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had some Worbla left over from another project. Its two layers with craft foam in between.
Sirenescence (Alexis Torres)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! That's exactly what I was thinking of doing, the rest of my armor is Sintra but when I tried to make the chest piece out of it, it wasn't flexible enough. I'll definitely be following your build!
Past (Audrey)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking very good so far!

For the dress I used an heavy, slightly streatchy fabric. The top of the gloves stay in place on their own too, which is great!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Ahsoka All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: