Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=db4aa072e77e312a2298919101c2f998Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Greetings from prospective Sabine Wren

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sapphire_Swallow ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Greetings from prospective Sabine Wren Reply with quote

Hello! I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I did my first event in my Sabine Wren this weekend and ran into some folks who thought I should pursue joining the RL. I actually live in Virginia but JUST over the Tennessee state line and I work for a company based out of Louisville, so Corellian Base seems like a good option. I look forward to interacting with everyone and hopefully having my costume approved!
ROTSAnakin (Joseph Powell)
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sapphire, my name is Joseph I'm currently serving as our base XO. Thanks for posting. I saw pictures of the event this weekend and it looked great. Asahuge Rebela fan and Kanan costumer I gotta say great Tatar and choice in a character to build a costume for. We have another member here in the Nashville area working on a season 3 Sabine build that may be able to offer you some advice to help with your build. My wife (Danielle our PR for events in KY) grew up in Louisville and we visit there often enough to see her side of the family. Please continue to post and get to know any abroad here aand especially memebers in your area once you are able to submit for membership please see our CO Don and Myself of you're still interested in transferring to our base and I hope we might be able make the process easier.

But you're one the right track posting and building a costume from a great show ofnan awesome character. Cheers and welcome to our little corner of the Rebellion.
FallenJedi ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Rebel Legion, east Tennessee has many events throughout the year, feel free to join us anytime.
Active Legion Member

Medals: 12 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! My wife grew up in Abingdon and we visit her folks there from time to time (we're in Louisville). Welcome to the forums!
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Corellian Base.
scruffiestnerfherder (Matthew Medford)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, glad you decided to join the forums
RebelSenator ()
Corellian Base XO
Corellian Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Corellia.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: