Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=fba8b0871e146e9f6cb49f7328985bd9Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

4/29/17 Ghost Base - Autism Speaks Lehigh Valley walk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daz0128 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: 4/29/17 Ghost Base - Autism Speaks Lehigh Valley walk
Event from Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:00 am to Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:59 am

What an amazing event. Thanks to everyone that made this possible. I know it was last minute but we made it work. Even the event cordinator was sorry for being last minute.

THanks to:

Doug Hutnik - Teebo
Andrew Gilbert - Tusken Raider (first troop gb)
Rob Harvey - Clone Trooper (temp approval)
Pete Faas - Heavy Weapons Trooper
Gwen - Jawa

I would say this went off with no problems at all. I mean besides minor miscommunication on arrival/starting time. I was greeted by laura anxiously awaiting our arrival. I was taken to the green room and waited for the rest to show up. Had to be dressed and out before the open ceremonies. Me and Rob made it wit few minutes to spare. Pete,Andrew, Gwen went out first while we got ready. They did there own thing till we got out there. Everyone loved us. Everyone was getting high fives, hugs, and kisses. Lots of smiles to be shared which was nice. We stood off to the side as the walk started and took pics with the walkers. We stayed back and waited there return. I did get a little of the walk but that was when walkers were out walking and returning. When everyone got back it was dance music playing and watch out for jawa dance moves. I wish we could get some of the videos of us dancing with the kids. This was a very successful event. thanks for doing this event. I hope we get invited back. Also was stopped by a few people and asked if we could do other events. I did point them to the websiste and hope for more troops out this way. Ill post the pics on my facebook and ill try sharing them here as well. For now i just wanted to get this posted.

[img][/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: