Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2838d0f3ff697b4617473c74f347a73dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Jyn Erso Vendors/Sellers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Jyn Erso and Other Rogues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prudii BeKyram (Drew Stewart)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:01 pm    Post subject: Jyn Erso Vendors/Sellers Reply with quote

I'm looking to make my wife an approvable Jyn before May 4th so she can troop with me. Due to the short amount of time and my skills not quite being there we are looking to buy a premade costume and make modifications to make it approvable. There are a handful of sellers online that have decent looking options but does anyone know if one in particular is a better option to go with than others/needs the least mods? Looking to try and get he bulk of the soft parts of the costume from one place (aside from boots). Cosplaysky's jacket, shirt, and pants were looking pretty good but in the images their scarf and vest look super shiny.

Thanks for any help.
fleurderys ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This costume is pretty challenging as very few things are off-the-rack approvable, but anything is possible.

The Docking Bay 94 website has a good source list: http://db94.rebellegion.com/?page_id=4247

Having gone down this road recently, I'd personally recommend SchlegelCosplay or PapersFlowerDesigns on Etsy but am not sure what their turnaround times are. (There are some other folks on Etsy but they need some work)

Some folks have gotten the vest off of eBay and with some mods it's approvable, but the delivery time is usually 3-4 weeks.

Also, my WIP has links to where I sourced my costume. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
Amelia (Emily Haas)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can second the rec for SchlegelCosplay. She has her own approved Jyn costume that's really good, and she builds the pieces she sells to the same quality. I built most of my costume, but I purchased one of her shirts and it was approved without changes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Jyn Erso and Other Rogues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: