Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f9bb7a2c1fa15a015f0bd706506cf63cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

07/22/2017 Alpha Base and newcomers Costume Creation Worksho

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deunan ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: 07/22/2017 Alpha Base and newcomers Costume Creation Worksho Reply with quote

Want to join the Rebel Legion as a Jedi? Need to figure out your materials and parts list, or work on your costume-in-progress? Need submission pictures? Want to repair your existing Jedi? Working on another Star Wars costume?

July 22, we're gathering at my house for demonstrations on how to make the parts for a Jedi costume, including the robe, tunics and tabards, obi, leather belts, and how to modify/dye pants. If you want to get started on a "generic" or Old Republic Jedi, this is an excellent chance to get ideas.

If you're new and not a member, bring pattern-making paper and we will measure you and get you set up to start your outfit. If you have a project, bring your project and your sewing machine. You can also come to just hang out.

Site info: No children under the age of 15, please, the site is not safe inside or outside for them. Bring your own lunch, and your projects (or the paper to start them). The site is a private house with CATS (note for the allergic). There are many trees for potential Endor-like photos. Contact Deunan on Facebook or message for the address.

Times will be 10 am until 7 pm. Some Sunday is available if you need it.
Dune Mysthopper ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a chance of another workshop in the future. The last one you had was a lot of fun, and I would love to hang out with you more. Maybe not necessarily Jedi but a general craft day?

I know I could use some help or at least a boost on my Visas Marr, I have some anxiety getting going on it again.
kwinchell (Katherine)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlene has expressed interest in doing another Jedi workshop in Bellingham in November.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alpha Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: