Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=542dfbe9d457b8c5c979887745f36e77Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

From Elstree Base to Florida - New UK Jedi Knight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
achwookie (Alan Hickey)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: From Elstree Base to Florida - New UK Jedi Knight Reply with quote

Hi All,

Just moved from the UK to just outside Tampa (Riverside) and thought I'd introduce myself. I have 2 cleared Jedi Costumes :

Generic Jedi (Old Ben Style)
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=11932&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

Clone Wars Jedi
http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=14917&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

At the moment both are in transit from the UK (Heartbroken I had to chop off an inch from my lightsabre blades to make them fit the storage box) along with my 501st Costumes (I am THE Rebel Spy).

Can't wait for everything to arrive and to troop with you all - I'm going to have to get a few tips on surviving the Florida heat in 3 layers of Cloth, especially the Clothears Costume.

Hope you meet you all soon - Take Care, and as always May the Force be with you.

Alan
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Florida, and to Ra Kura Base! Amadalia
ROTJ Leia (complete)
TFA General Leia (complete)
Senatorial Leia (in progress)
Ceremonial Leia (in progress)
AOTC Jamilla (90%)
AOTC Corde' (in progress)
Mara Jade (501st Approved)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: