Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9c9138e72f63d74df9240f457dd16343Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Calling All Jocasta Nu's - I need help with her tools

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archivist32 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:53 am    Post subject: Calling All Jocasta Nu's - I need help with her tools Reply with quote

I am reaching out to any people who have recently or are registered as Jocasta Nu. If you have any instructions, and photos about how you made her tools. Could I request your help and ask you to share them? I hope to be registered for a family public event mid-October. Having very little information available from Googling and searching the 'boards has become a roadblock. I would be grateful for any help offered. The tools are required to comply with CRL V. 2 (2015).

Perhaps we could make any replies into a permanent thread?

Cheers,

Archivist32

Cosplay takes you from the ordinary to the extrodinary.
everose ()

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw your post. I am totally new to this group, but I am a veteran costume and prop builder. I have no idea how to actually post here, though I just tried to post a link to my own work on Jocasta Nu, specifically the tools.
My process is documented step by step here:

https://photos.google.com/u/1/album/AF1QipMq1zLlLKStp1iDpewzMxwi7RceqHwFeFOlX_D2

Each picture has an explanation of what is going on.

I hope this helps!
Archivist32 ()

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Everose,
Thanks for reaching out with a google link to photos of Nu's tools. Could you please try again with linking photos to your last post? I got a 404 - page not found.

Looking forward to your reply.

Archivist32

Cosplay takes you from the ordinary to the extrodinary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: