Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5b6ec9d2d0adccd1dc00f0431248ef4fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ghost Base - 2017/09/03 - Wyomissing, PA - B&N Force Fri

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbickel (Don Bickel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: Ghost Base - 2017/09/03 - Wyomissing, PA - B&N Force Fri Reply with quote

This was a well promoted event that I had an immense amount of fun trooping. All the members showed up on time (I was a little late). We had some 501st members take to the floor a little early as they were dressed 30 minutes prior to our starting time. Our members were all out on the floor (except me) by start time and did some story time reading with the children present. The store's staff was very excited to see us there and I was happy we were able to troop their store this year. The store donated several boxes of stuffed bunnies that we can donate to a great cause.

Event Times:

Arrival Time: 12:00pm
Event Start Time: 1:00 PM
Event Stop Time: 3:00 PM

Attendees
Don Bickel (+2) - POC
Matt Blank - Wampa
Erin Blank (+2) jedi

CCJK
Greg Ember - sith

501st
Howard Brown (Carida) - TB
Noah Barwinski (Carida) - TK
Steven Ciecierski (NER) - TB

Squires:
Mike Barwinski + son
Steven Ciecierski's roomate (didn't get the name)

Handlers:
Mom Mothma - Janice Bickel

Janice took several pictures which we will share on the Base Facebook page when I get to uploading them in the next day or so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Events -> Mission Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: