Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7900d1c09ead878bc4307d4c6c3edca3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

My Old Captain Rex Build Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Animated clones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Schraeds (Matt Schraeder)
Ghost Base CO
Ghost Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFS wrote:
This is not my judging category, but as I have done this costume I will suggest that reference pics be submitted in lieu of a published Costume Standard. There are several WIP's that are very helpful. The "Rebel's Rex" costumes have all been submitted with the costumer wearing a white/gray beard. Mine is natural, but I suspect some have been prosthetic. It's probably the most iconic feature of this costume. A helmet is not required, and my PERSONAL opinion is that while it would be a nice extra feature, it would not take the place of the costumer wearing a beard that resembles the character.

All that being said, we need to have a Costume Standard for Rebels Rex, especially with a new costume variation arriving in the upcoming season. I'll get to work on it.

Thank you.

Sorry to step on your thread, kpresseault.

2017 - 80 Troops - 10,128.98 Miles Traveled
2016 - 87 Troops - 10,865.22 Miles Traveled
2015 - 69 Troops - 9,477.97 Miles Traveled
2014 - 3 Troops - 487.83 Miles Traveled
kpresseault ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schraeds wrote:
TFS wrote:
This is not my judging category, but as I have done this costume I will suggest that reference pics be submitted in lieu of a published Costume Standard. There are several WIP's that are very helpful. The "Rebel's Rex" costumes have all been submitted with the costumer wearing a white/gray beard. Mine is natural, but I suspect some have been prosthetic. It's probably the most iconic feature of this costume. A helmet is not required, and my PERSONAL opinion is that while it would be a nice extra feature, it would not take the place of the costumer wearing a beard that resembles the character.

All that being said, we need to have a Costume Standard for Rebels Rex, especially with a new costume variation arriving in the upcoming season. I'll get to work on it.

Thank you.

No worries Smile

I didn't know that there's an approval thread... Where is that so I can post that up?
TFS (Tom Schobert)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kpresseault wrote:
Schraeds wrote:
TFS wrote:

Thank you.

No worries Smile

I didn't know that there's an approval thread... Where is that so I can post that up?

Not an "approval thread", per se. You can submit a costume application to apply for active membership.
kpresseault ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just submitted my pics and application Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Animated clones All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: