Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c4bbbf7c032808f85ceae3ade9c566e1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

(Central) 10/22- Recovering Youngsters B-day Party-Cancelled

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Central Virginia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(1)

User Registered Confirmed
Ami-Lyn KelThu Oct 05, 2017 5:10 pm
Punisha (Tim Allen)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: (Central) 10/22- Recovering Youngsters B-day Party-Cancelled
Event: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:00 pm

This is the day after Air and Scare. Address is TBA

Event Name: Ryder's 6th Birthday
Venue: TBD
Venue address: Richmond, VA
Richmond, Virginia
USA
Event Start: 10/22/2017 -
Event End: 10/21/2017 -
Event Website:
Expected number of attendees: 25
Requested number of characters: 5
Requested character types:
Secure changing/staging area: Yes
Comments: My son, Ryder's, 6th birthday. In attendance will be 25 approx. children not including siblings and parents. Ryder has been passionate about astronomy for a few years, and this year discovered Star Wars. In line with his personality is a fan of the Rebel Alliance. If feasible, we wold love to have a few Jedi's to work on some Jedi training (like at CMoR recently) at his birthday party - or maybe a video message if no one is available?
Referred by: At a recent Children's Museum of Richmond event, I spoke with someone who told me about your charity work, and I mentioned I was starting a charity because of Ryder who suffered an idiopathic stroke last year. While the cause for his stroke has never been found, they did find that an artery in his brain did not grow correctly, so I live my days on pins and needles and am thankful of everyday I have with this amazing person, so yes, we try to spoil him because he so deserves it. As a society we continue to loose loved ones because we don't have answers about the brain, yet, I am continually surprised by our technological accomplishments. Perhaps not during my son's lifetime, but I hope one day to stop the pain and anxiety that I and so many others live with...ok so that was more than you probably asked for Smile
Central REO
Garrison Tyranus
Central Event Captain
Freedom Base

Last edited by Punisha (Tim Allen) on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
TGaines107 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can make this.
Punisha (Tim Allen)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TGaines107 wrote:
I can make this.

POC has been very iffy on this one. No real clarity on date and location
Central REO
Garrison Tyranus
Central Event Captain
Freedom Base
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Central Virginia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: