Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1790f15833a387b6455c8e66204f8f1aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

12/14/17 - The Last Jedi Premiere Night (LIVERMORE)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Sto-LasTue Dec 12, 2017 9:27 pm
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: 12/14/17 - The Last Jedi Premiere Night (LIVERMORE)
Event starting Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:00 am for 3 days

Organization: Livermore Cinemas/Cinema West

Event Name: Last Jedi opening night/weekend

Event Location: Livermore Cinemas
2490 First Street
Livermore, California

Event Date: December 14

Arrival Time: 5:00 - 6:00
Start Time: 6:00pm-7:00
End Time: 9:00pm

Web Site: http://www.cinemawest.com/location?house_id=10362

Number of Attendees: +/-1000 depending on day and time you're available

Minimum Characters: 1
Maximum Characters: 15

RSVP Date: December 1st

Lightsabers and Blasters OK

Secure Changing/Storage: Yes

All Rebel Legion Character Costumes Welcome.

Note from ER: We don't allow patrons to have props like lightsabers or blasters, but we would like to let you all have them as part of the experience. If it's alright with the group we'd like to check them and tag them like at conventions so that we know who is supposed to have them during the event.

501st: Yes
Mandalorian Mercs: Yes

Event Description: Opening night of The Last Jedi. We are looking to have characters available for pictures and create a fun Star Wars environment for fellow fans attending the film.

We would love to do a toy or food drive with you to do some good in the community as well.

We have the special Fan Event starting at 6 so if we could have characters here for them before it starts that would be wonderful, but I know many of you probably commute and that arrival time may not work.

We want to provide a staging area for people to get photos and if there are enough characters we'd love to rotate you through the photo area and have you moving about the lobby and hallway.

We can secure belongings in the projection booth which is upstairs. We have an elevator, but there will be a few stairs to get to the booth. I know some of the costume cases can be very heavy so I just wanted to give you a heads up on that.

Myself or staff would be happy to help with anything heavy.

Unfortunately due to pass restrictions on Star Wars from Disney we can't provide tickets to the shows. We would be happy to provide popcorn and fountain drinks to those who buy tickets and are staying to see a the film here. We may be able to provide passes to come see something with us in the future for your time as well. It's just with Disney's restrictions we're very tied when it comes to Star Wars for the first 3 weeks.

Our sister theater in Folsom does a big event with the 501st and they do a toy drive for a local children's hospital. We would be happy to do a similar kind of event with you whether it's a toy or food drive.

Thank you so much for getting back to me on this. I've been trying to get characters at our theater since Force Awakens came out.

The provided number is my cell phone, the office number here at the theater is 925-43-7403.

How Did You Hear About Us: linked from 501st websites

Contact Name: Angela Alchesky
Contact Phone: 209-221-5153
E-Mail: angela.alchesky@cinemawest.com

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher. - Enfys Nest

Last edited by Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks) on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vince, Are you able to attend?? please let me know asap!

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher. - Enfys Nest
Sto-Las (Vincent Trillo)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s been a while, but I’m going to Troop in my jedi Smile

Mando Kenobi Build Pictures
Ham Salad ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to attend, Phantom menace jedi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: