Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=cae759fe34d1298ff693dc7f177dc8ecMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Greetings, Fellow Members of the GSC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TFS (Tom Schobert)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject: Greetings, Fellow Members of the GSC Reply with quote

Hello to All-

I am very pleased, and honored, to be addressing you as the new DCO of the Galactic Strategic Command.

Please join me in thanking our immediate past DCO, Scott Phipps AKA Ackredies. for his dedicated and effective leadership during his term as our DCO. If I can accomplish even a tenth of what he did, I will consider my term a success. I have asked Scott to remain on the command staff as our DXO and he has graciously accepted. His counsel and assistance will be invaluable to me personally, and to our Detachment collectively.

I would also ask that you join me in thanking our immediate past DXO, Paul Land AKA Landeaux, for his many contributions and service to the Detachment. We have been truly privileged to have been the beneficiaries of Paul's work over these past few years.

By way of personal introduction, I would mention that I am a retired healthcare administrator in the Buffalo, NY area. I have been a historical reenactor for over 30 years, but a Star Wars costumer for only 3. However, I am one of those old timers who viewed A New Hope when it was first released in 1977 so have been a fan for over 40 years. My interest in costuming began when I discovered a local fan group called the North Ridge, which consists of members of both the Rebel Legion and the 501st. My first costume was General Dodonna and it remains my favorite.

At any time, please feel free to contact me either via PM here, or by email to tschobert49@hotmail.com. with any questions, suggestions or concerns.

Sincerely,
Tom Schobert (TFS)
Ackredies ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 4 (View more...)
TFA LFL Red Carpet World Premiere (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Sir!

Thank you for the compliments and I would like to second what you have said about Paul. Paul is one of the unsung RL members who does a hell of a lot of stuff that no one ever sees or notices and his influence and knowledge is an amazing asset to the group. so THANK YOU Paul for all you have done in your time so far and in the future.

Tom You will be fantastic and will achieve many great things here at the helm. I wish I could of given more time and hope that I can live up to your comments for the next term.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Commanders All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: