Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ab52efa55caa428e28b45794919651daMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hera Headset free 3D model (seasons 1-2 and 3-4 versions)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ritin Kornas ()
Helvetica Base CO
Helvetica Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Hera Headset free 3D model (seasons 1-2 and 3-4 versions) Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Recently I modeled the headset of Hera Syndulla for 2 ladies here, I thought that some other people in the Rebel Legion or willing to join it could be interested, so please find the link to my model on thingiverse (available for free of course!)

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2593787

Started it a while ago and this is actually V2.0, the V1.0 being the prototype I had printed, and then corrected on few points for wearability.
You can find 2 versions : Season 1-2 and 3-4, changing by the earmuffs. So the model include each earmuffs.
It is made to be adaptable to the wearer size by sliding 2 elements.
It is also with tolerance for a typical nozzle of 0.4 to 0.5mm to slide with no problem.
Some others details are on the description of the model Wink

What you will need in addition to the print if you want to do it, is to add a link between the eyes with a leather or leather-like material, as well as the chinstrap, and the glasses.
Soldering glasses should fit with no problem once cut to shape Wink I aimed for them not to be too small.

I hope you'll enjoy.
Cheers
GotWookiee (Matt Pfingsten)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work!
Darth Sunshine (Andrea)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyouthankyouthankyou <3

Proud to be part of Kessel Base - Starblossom Delegation Leader - RLGS council member

WIP: Hera Syndulla & Jarael
Future: X-Wing Pilot | Mission Vao v2 | Way too many Padmé costumes

deviantArt | facebook
Ritin Kornas ()
Helvetica Base CO
Helvetica Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GotWookiee wrote:
Nice work!

Thank you Smile

Darth Sunshine wrote:
Thankyouthankyouthankyou <3

Oh, it seems I've made someone happy ^^
Do you go for s1-2 or s3-4 version ? As it seems a rookie here is willing to this costume, I might have more stuff at some point or if you need them (gloves greeblies and her "rank badge"). I also know a nice model for her blaster Smile
And I see you work on Jarael, well I might have some stuff too in the future for here. But probably in 6+ month.
Darth Sunshine (Andrea)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 3 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ritin Kornas wrote:

Do you go for s1-2 or s3-4 version ? As it seems a rookie here is willing to this costume, I might have more stuff at some point or if you need them (gloves greeblies and her "rank badge"). I also know a nice model for her blaster Smile
And I see you work on Jarael, well I might have some stuff too in the future for here. But probably in 6+ month.

I'm planning on doing S3/4 first, then 1/2 since I can reuse so much stuff. I'd definitely be interested in greeblies if you make them at some point too. Very Happy

And that's awesome! Jarael doesn't get enough costuming love. Is someone in your base working on her too?

Proud to be part of Kessel Base - Starblossom Delegation Leader - RLGS council member

WIP: Hera Syndulla & Jarael
Future: X-Wing Pilot | Mission Vao v2 | Way too many Padmé costumes

deviantArt | facebook
Ritin Kornas ()
Helvetica Base CO
Helvetica Base CO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darth Sunshine wrote:
Ritin Kornas wrote:

I'm planning on doing S3/4 first, then 1/2 since I can reuse so much stuff. I'd definitely be interested in greeblies if you make them at some point too. Very Happy

And that's awesome! Jarael doesn't get enough costuming love. Is someone in your base working on her too?

Yep, the same person interested in Hera as already done a very basic Jarael for a party, so with last minute things, but would like to make it nicely too Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Supporters -> TV shows Rebels and Clone Wars costumes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: