Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=92049fa8f83b73b757ee91def2772bb5Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Private Screening of The Last Jedi, Wilder, KY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drakora Yeda (Ryan Montgomery)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject: Private Screening of The Last Jedi, Wilder, KY Reply with quote

Event Name
Private Screening of The Last Jedi

Event Description
Note: I have also sent this request to the 501st. As long as you all can play nice, we'd love to have you both!

My father was a model maker at Kenner toys when I was a kid. Star Wars is in my DNA. It was our thing. It provided memories that have lasted long since his passing, and I'm creating new ones with my children. In 2015, I bought a ticket for my dad to The Force Awakens and printed out his picture to put on the seat next to me because it just seemed like I was supposed to. Last year I organized a group to purchase 65 out of 72 seats for Rogue One. I told people to bring someone they could make a memory with. Everyone loved it so much that this year I've secured an entire theater of 109 seats that will be filled with families and friends making memories over their love of Star Wars. Just sort of a pay it forward in honor of my dad. I have set aside about $300-$500 to pay for a couple of characters to show up for some photo ops with the attendees. I'm happy to write the check to Toys for Tots or another charity of your choosing. Thank you so much for the consideration. MTFBWY!

Event Address
103 Crossing Dr.
Wilder, KY 41076

Event Date
12/17/2017

Arrival time
6:00pm

Start Time
6:30pm

End Time
7:30pm

Secure Dressing Area
No

Water and or Food Snacks
Yes

Parking either free or paid

Yes
scruffiestnerfherder (Matthew Medford)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a really cool thing they are doing, but its also a 4 hour drive from Nashville.
jcrab3t ()
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just stumbled upon this thread. I love it! Wish I could be there to attend. Thanks for your story.
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, that is close to me... relatively speaking. I'm a maybe, I need to see if I can get my costumes out of storage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: