Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d8bf79a731f304d341963e74c44abd72Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Kigacon 2018 (Newport News) -- 03/16/18-03/17/18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

(0)

(2)

User Registered Confirmed
coryphefishWed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 pm
Ami-Lyn KelThu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm
twilekjediWed Feb 07, 2018 4:44 am
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Kigacon 2018 (Newport News) -- 03/16/18-03/17/18
Event starting Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:00 am for 3 days

http://www.kigacon.com/

Kigacon is an anime convention primarily run by current and former students of Christopher Newport University.

Kigacon's goal is to provide forum through which families, friends, and anime lovers of all kinds can come together and celebrate the rich and unique culture of the anime community.

From cosplay to manga, from AMVs to dance parties, Kigacon seeks to provide a well-rounded showcase of panels, events, and activities. They are also heavy in cosplaying.

The con times haven't been publicized yet. I will continue to update this thread as more info comes in. As of 01/29/18, I've received one email back stating the group is still working on the exhibitor list.

I've asked for 4 badges, 1 table, extra floor space for pictures or a display, and outlet access. I'm waiting to hear back from them. This could also be a good time to break out a new panel discussion idea.

I won't be able to attend, as I'm going to be out of town that weekend. Any other takers?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: