Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=cc6411276206270760d19ecfa5e56614Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hobo Luke and Jedi Rey costumes at DC NASM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Luke Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erictank ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Hobo Luke and Jedi Rey costumes at DC NASM Reply with quote

From a friend and from a source at the National Air & Space Museum, it seems that Lucasfilm and NASM are doing the same sort of thing WB and NASM did this summer with Wonder Woman. Hobo Luke and Jedi Rey screen-used costumes will be on display starting... well, yesterday - at the DC National Air & Space Museum on the National Mall. From the NASM contact at the WJLA Good Morning Washington filming this morning, those costumes will be on display AT LEAST through the run of TLJ at NASM; I did not get a chance to ask if they'd be shown at the Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly at any point, but from where I'm at, NASM is only a little further than Udvar-Hazy, and I can get there by Metro.

I plan to go down there tomorrow during the morning, and get a metric buttload of pictures; I will post up a link once I have them organized and posted (almost certainly from my Dropbox). Any particular requests? I will try to remember to check on this before I take off tomorrow, later in the morning.
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, photos of everything? Distance, full length and close ups alike. Smile Photos of the back of the costumes.

Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/
erictank ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not Hobo Luke after all - it's Old Luke, the one from the end of TFA/beginning of TLJ. They did make minor changes (like to the belt), but the cloak is not the different one with the splits/arm holes from the Vanity Fair photoshoot, as was suggested when that came out.

If you haven't seen them yet, the single thread with links to both costume photodumps is at http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=91811&highlight=

I also put a link to the Resistance Rey photos in the Jedi/Rey forum, but it does not look like there's much activity at ALL there. Wondering if that link belongs elsewhere, because women ARE doing the Resistance Rey costume, I know...
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rey forum is new. The threads haven't been moved yet. Smile

Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Luke Skywalker All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: