Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=106861dfe0ade356231d63367619a352Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Costume Base flightsuit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> TFA X-Wing Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jesuit24 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:25 pm    Post subject: Costume Base flightsuit? Reply with quote

I'm planning a budget generic pilot costume at some point this year and I've seen both the XCoser and Costume Base flight suits as potential budget friendly options.

I'm not confident the XCoser one will be up to snuff even with extensive mods, but I have hope that the Costume Base one can be modified, especially after seeing a blog where someone made some great improvements to the stock flight suit.

The problem is, where has it gone? I've checked the Costume base site, Amazon and ebay and the only one I can find anywhere is the Xcoser flight suit. What happened to the Costume Base version?

Also, for those that have it, is the Costume Base vest salvageable? Perhaps with more padding in it? Or would it be better to start from scratch?
Redwillow ()

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

according to the member here who was working with them, it sounded like CB was making a 2.0 version with improved accuracy. I don't believe the original version is available any longer.

As for the vest, I deemed it to be too far gone for my liking and made my own using the awesome tutorial on the above sticky thread list. But again, they might be releasing a 2.0 version that is better.
AurelSanca ()

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, waiting to the TFA pilot CB back Smile Some people knows when it could come back ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> TFA X-Wing Pilots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: