Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9c36741d00380614a12cf79e2ff7f2d3Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

4/28/18 - Star Wars Day at the Sacramento Zoo
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (18)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
jedihunter117Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:52 amWed Apr 25, 2018 3:43 pm
ObiWanCassieWed Jan 10, 2018 4:12 pm
Pyroleon15Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:34 pm
Leia1138Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:53 am
DarthNancyFri Jan 12, 2018 12:48 am
GunnerScottSun Jan 14, 2018 6:28 pm
Saan WinduSun Jan 14, 2018 10:30 pm
JohnstonMRMon Jan 15, 2018 1:21 amTue Apr 17, 2018 6:45 pm
Master Jedi CodyWed Jan 17, 2018 8:02 am
Scruffy_Nerf_HerderFri Feb 02, 2018 11:00 pm
Callista MingFri Feb 09, 2018 4:13 pmFri Feb 09, 2018 4:13 pm
RickyBoyBlueFri Feb 09, 2018 4:57 pm
RebelScum5150Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:14 pm
FinalHayesMon Apr 02, 2018 5:42 pm
Kay_DeeWed Apr 04, 2018 2:28 am
Clobberstomper!Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:41 pm
ARCTrooperFivesTue Apr 24, 2018 2:37 am
Terran SFri Apr 27, 2018 5:59 pm
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:51 am    Post subject: 4/28/18 - Star Wars Day at the Sacramento Zoo
Event: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:00 am

Organization: Sacramento Zoo

Event Name: Star Wars Day!

Event Location: Sacramento Zoo
3930 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, California

Event Date: 4/28/18
Arrival Time: 7:30 am
Start Time: 9 am
End Time: 3 pm

Number of Attendees: 8,000
Minimum Characters:
Maximum Characters:

RSVP Date: 3/1/18

Lightsabers and Blasters OK!

PARKING: Parking: UPDATE =>Holy Spirit School - The school is adjacent to the Zoo off of the 15th Avenue culdesac. Lunch and drinks will be provided. Troopers will be able to park on the schools black top and any parking spaces that are available on the street due to the Doggy Dash. The Zoo is working with the school to free up any available spaces on the school grounds for us to use. Upon arrival at the school gate please give the gate security your name for entrance onto the school grounds.

Secure Changing/Storage: Yes, the Auditorium/Gym at Holy Spirit School will serve as our changing area, just like the last two years. Tables and chairs will be set up for our use. This area will be accessible from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. We will be sharing the Auditorium/Gym with the 501st and Mandalorian Mercs.

Secure Changing Area:

All Rebel Legion Character Costumes Welcome!

501st:
Mandalorian Mercs:

Event Description:

UPDATED INFO:

We had a logistics meeting yesterday so I have a BUNCH of information for you!

The events starts promptly at 9am and we will have the parking open and the school available for getting dressed starting at 7:30am. Ideally, we would like to have most characters in their places at the zoo by 8:45am.
The event is advertised to end at 3pm but visitors will be in the zoo until 4pm.
Note that Anthony Bailey, whom I’m sure you know, will be here that day to help coordinate the characters and get them to their places on time.
We will have drinks, breakfast and lunch available for the costumed characters at the school. And we will have coupons for discounted lunch in our café available for IMMEDIATE family. Immediate family will also get free admission to the zoo that day via guest list.
I will need a list of characters/names along with how many guests by the week of the event, please.
In addition, just like last year we will be doing a special “Breakfast with the Empire” at 9:30am and 10:45am that morning. Anthony will likely be in touch to discuss the more interactive characters who will want to attend that breakfast. Those folks will be moving from table to table during the breakfast, talking to kids and taking photos.
Also, we would like to coordinate a huge group photo with everyone at the end of the event so that we don’t have to pull anyone away from photo ops. We’re thinking 3:15pm. Does that sound like it might work?

Brenda

How Did You Hear About Us: Prior attendance at the last two years of Star Wars Day!

Contact Name: Brenda Gonzalez
Contact Phone: 916-808-8561
E-Mail: bgonzalez@saczoo.org

Last edited by Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks) on Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
jedihunter117 (Patrick Gallardo)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:52 am    Post subject: Costume Reply with quote

I will be with the 501st as Kylo Ren that day and also my Jedi Knight
ObiWanCassie (Cassie)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll be there as TLJ Rey Smile

Rebel Legion: Endor Base Regional Captain

Last edited by ObiWanCassie (Cassie) on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leia1138 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can go as Leia.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was too much fun to miss
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tentative for now, my niece and nephew may go to this (they have a zoo membership and just got the invite news letter to it this weekend) so it could be a good excuse to visit them.

*update* Since tina is signed up as Leia and there seem to be a dozen Jedi signed up, I'd be going as a Rebel Pilot.

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes

Last edited by Kay_Dee (Kathy) on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scruffy_Nerf_Herder (Dani Fontana)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill ne there as my jedi
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject: Secured Changing Area Reply with quote

For those who have not trooped here this is the information regarding the Secured Changing Area...

Auditorium/Gym at Holy Spirit School will serve as our changing area, just like the last two years. Tables and chairs will be set up for our use. This area will be accessible from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM. We will be sharing the Auditorium/Gym with the Rebel Legion and Mandalorian Mercs. The school is adjacent to the Zoo off of the 15th Avenue culdesac. Lunch and drinks will be provided.
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondering how relaxed the event is? My sister wants to bring my niece and nephew in the morning and I'm wondering if I'd be able to take a break once they meet the Star Wars characters to hang with them a big before I go back to "work"? (maybe take a lunch break with them?)

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay_Dee wrote:
Wondering how relaxed the event is? My sister wants to bring my niece and nephew in the morning and I'm wondering if I'd be able to take a break once they meet the Star Wars characters to hang with them a big before I go back to "work"? (maybe take a lunch break with them?)

Yes you can most definitely take a break lol immediate family members like your sister along with the niece and nephew are allowed in for free that day troopers can come and go as they please Smile
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:16 am    Post subject: Special Surprise props Reply with quote

For anyone who hasn’t done this event IT IS SOOOO WORTH IT LARGE SCALE MOVIE ACCURATE PHOTO OP BOOTHS and for all our Endor troopers there are some very special surprises this year in terms of photo op booths regarding the planet Endor....
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:36 pm    Post subject: PARKING SITUATION Reply with quote

Parking: UPDATE => Troopers will be able to park on the schools black top and any parking spaces that are available on the street due to the Doggy Dash. The Zoo is working with the school to free up any available spaces on the school grounds for us to use. Upon arrival at the school gate please give the gate security your name for entrance onto the school grounds.
FinalHayes ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it too late to sign up? I can go as generic Jedi if not Smile
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Active Legion Member

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jedihunter117 wrote:
Kay_Dee wrote:

Yes you can most definitely take a break lol immediate family members like your sister along with the niece and nephew are allowed in for free that day troopers can come and go as they please Smile

My sister has 2 zoo memberships that will get her and one kid in free, but are you saying there is a way for me to get the other kid and their dad in as family members? She was looking into buying them tickets. Let me know.

She said tickets are only for a half day - literally there are 9-12:00 timed tickets and 12:00-3:00 timed tickets.

Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay_Dee wrote:
jedihunter117 wrote:
Kay_Dee wrote:

My sister has 2 zoo memberships that will get her and one kid in free, but are you saying there is a way for me to get the other kid and their dad in as family members? She was looking into buying them tickets. Let me know.

She said tickets are only for a half day - literally there are 9-12:00 timed tickets and 12:00-3:00 timed tickets.

All family members including the father and other child are included they can enter also for free Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: