Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a421c7f07600fdb15f2177ee131697e7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2/3/18 - Blue And Gold (CAMERON PARK)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:00 am    Post subject: 2/3/18 - Blue And Gold (CAMERON PARK)
Event: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:00 am

Organization: Boy Scouts of America-Cub Scout Pack 700

Event Name: Blue and Gold

Event Location: Event will take place at Church of the Foothills, although it isn’t a religious event
2380 Merrychase Dr
Cameron Park, California

Event Date: February 3, 2018
Arrival Time: 330 or whenever, we can slip you in a side door
Start Time: 4:00
End Time: 7:30

Number of Attendees: 120
Minimum Characters: 1
Maximum Characters: 4?

RSVP By Date: February 1st

Blasters and Lightsabers Ok.

Secure Changing/Storage: Yes

All Rebel Legion Costumed Characters OK

Specific Characters: Honest answer, I haven’t seen all of the movies (working on it, I swear!) and, aside from the main characters, would fail a character trivia game in under 3 questions. However, the boys and many of their parents are HUGE Star Wars fanatics! Any character(s) that attend will be wildly accepted. (And infinitely appreciated). Also, to answer the Mandalorian Mercs question, I don’t know who (or what) those are, but I’ll take anyone who can help make this event memorable.

501st: No
Mandalorian Mercs: Yes

Event Description: I volunteered to plan and host this event because it will be my sons last before he bridges to Boy Scouts. The event celebrates all the achievements the boys have done in the past year but has been mildly lack luster in previous years. This year I am designing a Jedi obstacle course for the kids to enter through with a separate entrance for Queens and Senetors (parents), a photo station with props, themed food, themed raffle/ auction items, and Star Wars themes tied into the entire procession. I am completely open to suggestions on how to make this event something these boys always remember.

How Did You Hear About Us: The 501st

1. Will you be the contact person for our volunteers on the day of the event? If not, Name and phone number please.

Yes! Stacey 5306633112

2. May we bring a non-costume handler(s) and a photographer to attend the event with our costumed volunteers? Handlers provide an extra eye set of eyes, (watching out for tripping hazards, etc.) and the photographer provides content for our base's website/social media sites.

Of course!

3. Is there a SECURE location (e.g. classroom, storage room, office, enclosed tent) where our volunteers can change into their costumes and store their costume totes/bins/clothes? No bathrooms, please. Can you please elaborate on what type of accommodations you will be providing?

Yes. I’ll swing by the church this week to take pictures of the room.

4. Can you please provide some information about any parking concerns that might arise? Will there be a special area for our volunteers to park? Are passes needed?

No parking concerns. No passes. I can designate parking for volunteers if necessary but it will be in the same lot as everyone else.

5. Will you be able to provide Water and/or light snacks for our volunteers during their breaks (if event is over two hours)?

Yes!!! We’d love for those not in a mask to join us in the meal!

6. (FOR CONVENTIONS ONLY) - will you provide our group a table to promote our club and work we do? What are the Table’s dimensions? How many chairs come with the table?

Not a convention BUT you’re more than welcome to give a run down of what you guys do! I think it’s absolutely amazing.

Contact Name: Stacey
Contact Phone: 5306633112
E-Mail: Cooperdenmum@gmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: