Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e65789a4573eedee0064f32d8dac5838Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

11/3/18 - Star Wars Ball (MARTINEZ)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (4)
 4 slots left to register.
 (3)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
madar1aWed Feb 28, 2018 5:44 am
littlejawa13Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:29 am
TelariThu Mar 08, 2018 8:35 am
ShreyWed Oct 31, 2018 6:52 pm
JedHeadWed Feb 28, 2018 8:13 am
Jillian HyperionThu Oct 11, 2018 1:54 pm
ObiWanCassieWed Oct 31, 2018 7:32 pm
Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:31 am    Post subject: 11/3/18 - Star Wars Ball (MARTINEZ)
Event: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:00 am

Organization: Martinez Masonic Lodge #41

Event Name: Star Wars Ball (In a Galaxy far far away, a new hope to fight against Illiteracy)

Event Location: Martinez Masonic Lodge
‪700 Masonic Street‬
Martinez, California

Event Date: ‪November 3rd 2018‬
Arrival Time: ‪6 P.M.‬
Start Time: ‪6:30 P.M.‬
End Time: ‪10:30 P.M.‬

Number of Attendees: 75
Minimum Characters: 4
Maximum Characters: 8

RSVP By Date: 9/22/18

All Blasters and Lightsabers ok

Secure Changing/Storage: Yes

Rebel Legion Characters requested: Rebel Pilots, Jedi, Rebel Troopers, Creatures/Aliens, Droids

Specific Characters: if all possible we would like to have 2 cast members from each group that is selected.

501st: Yes
Mandalorian Mercs: Yes

Event Description: we are looking for a maximum of 8 characters, 8 from the Rebel side and 8 Empire side. We would like the cast to mingle and take pictures with the guest, also if it is possible to have any demonstrations IE: Light saber battle (with cast member only)would be appreciated. all cast members will be giving a sit down dinner, drinks and if wish can stay after for dancing. please contact me anytime at the above cell #. thank you for your time and effort and look forward to working with your Organization.

How Did You Hear About Us: through a contact with one of the Mandalorian cast member.

Note from BCO - no Lightsaber battles, will inform ER.

I look forward to working with your group and its members on this charity event. As I mentioned in the request form that you sent. We are a Non Profit Origination (Freemasons) our Masonic Lodge located in Martinez; Ca has been donating countless hours and Materials to our local schools in the City of Martinez for the past 159 years and in the last 22 years with our Bags for Kids program. Which every 2nd grader gets a brand new back Pac full of school supplies, just last year along we donated over 550 backpacks.

My wife and I started a project over 5 years ago "The Martinez Lodge Illiteracy Program". We adopted a T-1 low income School (Las Juntas Elementary) and began to work with the Principle and the Librarian to come up with a strategy that would help the school to eliminate this problem. Our collaboration was to have a book list to help replenish the books in the library. Since then, we "Martinez Lodge #41" and its family purchase the books that are on that list. On top of that my wife and I have created a party event to further the project. Just last year we had a Bootleggers Ball (1930’s era) that raised over $1,500 for the Las Juntas Elementary.

As for your members, I hope it will be possible to get at least 8 of them to attend IE: Chewbacca, Jedi’s, Troopers (Old Republic), Pilots, and a Droid R2D2. We would also like to request members from the 501st Brigade Legion IE: Darth Vader, Storm Troopers, Boba Fett etc, also up to 8 Members. What would be the earliest you could let us know who would be attending? So we can plan accordingly.

1. Your POC will be me, Bill Bermudez (415) 367-5244 cell please call.

2. As for your non-costume handler and your photographer they are welcome to come, however we may not have enough food to provide them, which majority comes out of my wife and I own expense. But there is time that we might be able to accommodate.

3. There will be a secure location in our building where your Volunteers can change comfortably, have enough room and private restrooms available.

4. We are in a residential location but parking isn’t an issue. The farthest you would have to park would be one city block at most. We will try and save a spot in front of the building but you can off load all your equipment in front of the door.

5. We will provide a free sit down dinner which is a cost of $35.00 a ticket, for all your members that will be in costume and we will have water, Beer and Wine. Your members are also welcome to stay for dancing after dinner is over. Our Event starts at 6:30 PM and goes to 10:00 PM we are only asking for whatever time you can give us would be much appreciated. I figure at least an hour and 30 minutes for picture taking.

6. There will be no promotional picture taking at this Event; it is strictly for school Education only. Pictures will only be for the Guest, Principle and Librarian.

Mr. Wicks I hope this helps in the information you need, please contact me with any other question you may have. Also should I make contact with the 501st Brigade Legion to see if they can accommodate with this event? Thank you so much for taking the time in helping us. 415 367-5244 cell

Contact Name: bill bermudez
Contact Phone: ‪4153675244‬
E-Mail: ‪bill_bermudez@yahoo.com‬

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher. - Enfys Nest

Last edited by Draeden Wren (Donald Wicks) on Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
madar1a (Anna Pawlicka)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I can tell, I can attend as TLJ Rey. But considering this event is in November this is TBD.
Larirenshadow ()
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So help me I will have another approved costume by then!

Dropping out

Last edited by Larirenshadow () on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Telari (Sarah Adams)
Active Legion Member

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do both Chewie and Jedi!

"I'd rather kiss the Wookie."
Telari (Sarah Adams)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will go as Chewie. My handler will be Garrett Steele.

"I'd rather kiss the Wookie."
Aki ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Twi'lek will be approved by then no question, so I'll pencil in for that.
Kitfox (Karen Katich)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Paris Support Badge (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So my church pastor, who initially asked me about this and I gave them the link to submit for the event, asked if I had any props or displays they could use for photo ops at this event!

I said I had a backdrop and some things they could use, but did they have the room for one? The backdrops are 10' wide x 8' high! He said they have lots of room as they have the whole bottom floor of the building for the event!

I told him to have the contact person notify the event coordinator for both the RL as well as the 501st that there is room to bring a backdrop display if you want.

So whoever is in charge of our group here for this event, I would recommend contacting the event requester and verify if they want the RL to bring a backdrop display for photo ops! You can then use the Tantive IV or Endor Forest Display for the event!

So please check on it! You would need to ask Pete about the Tantive IV, but it shouldn't be a problem.

I also have a desert backdrop, and the static BB8 if you want to use that.

Karen Katich
madar1a (Anna Pawlicka)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Costume update: going as a Jedi.
Shrey ()
Endor Base XO
Endor Base XO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be there as Jakku Rey.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: