Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=9617f70e94fab17c5b073ee3c2ba404dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Just Moved from Blue Ridge Base/Nexus Temple

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KDThompson ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
2016 Dragon Con Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Just Moved from Blue Ridge Base/Nexus Temple Reply with quote

Hi, everyone!

I just accepted a job working in Costuming at WDW and will be living in Lakeland. I wasn't exactly sure what I needed to do in order to get everything switched over to reflect my new residence and hopefully start trooping soon.

>^.^<
Moonsault (David Rosen)
Ra Kura Base CO
Ra Kura Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Just Moved from Blue Ridge Base/Nexus Temple Reply with quote

KDThompson wrote:
Hi, everyone!

I just accepted a job working in Costuming at WDW and will be living in Lakeland. I wasn't exactly sure what I needed to do in order to get everything switched over to reflect my new residence and hopefully start trooping soon.

Welcome to the base! If you send your previous CO a PM they can initiate the transfer and get you properly into Ra Kura!

Also make sure you find our Ra Kura Members group on FB and request to join! We post a lot of our news and announcements there too!

Always great to meet a fellow cast member too!

Once again a WARM (ha) welcome to Florida and Ra Kura!
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2015 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a ton! I really appreciate all the info, and I'll be looking for that group on FB for sure.

It's been a whirlwind getting resettled in Florida from North Carolina (and warm is right), so I'll be sure to message my CO, as he's also the head of Nexus Temple, too.

>^.^<
Moonsault (David Rosen)
Ra Kura Base CO
Ra Kura Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration17 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KDThompson wrote:
Thanks a ton! I really appreciate all the info, and I'll be looking for that group on FB for sure.

It's been a whirlwind getting resettled in Florida from North Carolina (and warm is right), so I'll be sure to message my CO, as he's also the head of Nexus Temple, too.

You’re very welcome, and we’re glad to have you!

I’ll keep an eye open for the transfer request from your previous CO, and we’ll get that taken care of for you right away!

There’s lots happening here at Ra Kura right now, which you can find all about both in our members section on the boards as well as the FB group. We will also be launching another run of our gorgeous base racing shirts in the next few days, so keep an eye open for those!

Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to be of service!
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Ra Kura base.
This is a great group of people and costumers.
They were very helpful and welcoming when I moved here a year and a half ago.
We look forward to trooping with you and you'll never lack for costuming opportunities.
LaV317 (LaVonne)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Ra Kura! Amadalia Leia Buns
ROTJ Leia (complete)
TFA General Leia (complete)
Senatorial Leia (in progress)
Ceremonial Leia (in progress)
AOTC Jamilla (90%)
AOTC Corde' (in progress)
Mara Jade (501st Approved)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ra Kura Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: