Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=945c3a69c189872ef6318ccc2ff6d900Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Update Regarding Kevin Graham

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TuskenFan (Luis A. Diaz Jr.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Update Regarding Kevin Graham Reply with quote

In case y'all didn't see my post on our Facebook page...

Hey guys, I just want to update everyone with some bad news. Kevin Graham, Artist Guest of Honor at ConCarolinas this year, had a heart attack over the weekend. He is doing ok but he had to cancel coming to ConCarolinas this year.

This means our induction of him as an Honorary Member of the Rebel Legion will be postponed. He may be the Artist Guest of Honor at ConCarolinas next year but if that doesn't happen then I will work out something else, even if it means a road trip up to Pennsylvania to see him. Anyone who would want to join me would be welcome and we may get some help from the local base as well.

For now, please keep Kevin and his family in your thoughts and prayers and send some good healing vibes his way. Thanks!

UPDATE: Kevin told us that he's been trying to get his doctor to replace his pacemaker because he's been having issues with it. Because of his heart attack it will be replaces in the coming weeks. He did ask ConCarolinas if he could come back next year (he was really looking forward to coming). It looks pretty much a go that we will have him back. So unless something else comes up, we will do his induction next year.
What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?!?!-Emperor Palpatine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: