Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0282adaa4b2f6e6d8571fe87ee8fc86aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

EP 3 Senate Guard Blaster and Robes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Senate Guards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuskenfire ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:16 am    Post subject: EP 3 Senate Guard Blaster and Robes Reply with quote

Greetings s to all. I am working on my EP 3 Guard and have a couple of questions. Does someone have a pattern for the robes and a template for the blaster? I have seen a few posts from the past but with the photobucket issues most tutorials both here and with the 501st are null. I appreciate any and all help in this venture.

As an aside, even if you don’t have a template and can add some Information on creating the pattern for the robe and info would be greatly appreciated.
Lora Skywalker ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I believe the robe are more of less the same as TPM/AOTC, isn't it? If so, then making the pattern for it is on my to-do list. Smile I just need to do some other stuff first.

Detachment website: http://www.senate.rebellegion.com/
Darkwar (Andre Bezemer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started with a pattern I got from forcepike.net, it was just a drawing, but used it to scale up, but in the end its just a matter of making one from cheap cotton as the pattern doesn't really help that much.

I used cheap cotton made it to fit my body, got it all shaped, sewed it together measured approx. for the arm slits, pulled it apart laid it on paper cut a pattern, used the pattern as a guide for the velvet robe, and even then there was so much tweaking to do on the finished robe.

So maybe that will help but there is no easy way, its a pain to do and most 501st red guards say the same.

Cheers

Ahsoka Tano

Darkwar (Andre Bezemer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and as for the blaster I just got a picture of one, measured it from the screen of the lap top and scaled it up with the slide rule and drew it on paper until it got to approx. 4 ft and scaled it by eye in the end until the finished product was produced

Ahsoka Tano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial -> Senate Guards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: