Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f7d61b34d300dbecb973e316517e7f43Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2017-2018 term draws to a close

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROTSAnakin (Joseph Powell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: 2017-2018 term draws to a close Reply with quote

Hey all.

First let me thank you all for the opportunity to serve the past term. I wish I could say I accomplished as much as I had wished to accomplish. But the fact is I did not. Personally I wanted more personal time and ability to create some Corellian base trading cards. I wanted to host more meet-ups and social events to get to know more of you, and finally I wish I could have attended more events. I always wish that but like any of you family & work comes first. At the end of the day this is an amazing hobby we all share . and we're able to accomplish great things with it together. I believe we have done that. We have new enthusiastic members, we have helped raise money for charity, we have had some fun community and charity events, and we had some great movie releases. There is plenty to be proud of.

Second I would like to thank the Corellian Base Detachment leaders. I haven't heard a complaint all year. If you want more out of your detachments in the coming term see your base detachment commanders next term and work with them to reach greater heights. Great job all.

Last but not least I would like to thank anyone and everyone who served on my staff however long. It is not an easy thing to donate your time and efforts especially when you don't see nearly as much gratitude as you deserve. Big thanks to Raychel who served as my XO a rock within the base and a needed voice of reason. You did an amazing job and while I'm sad to see you have to leave the position, I'm proud to congratulate both you and don on your Grad School endeavors. Congrats to you both and I know you'll both excel. Thank you to Danielle for reaching out to new & potential members in your position. Thank you to Matt for being our voice on social media. I know the fun messages brightened my days. Also I wanted to recognize that it was especially hard on those in events. We had some members move, some drop from the position, and in the end here the three of you remaining have done very well to keep events moving. I hope that if I am given another term to bolster this position some new volunteers. Events is our live blood. So to Raychel, Meg, & Ryan, thank you so much for sticking with me and doing a fantastic job despite life, hardships, and the sure amount of effort that position takes.

Finally I wanted to say that while the term is coming to any end I hope to announce some Base awards and perhaps a celebratory social get together to hand them out soon.

I am currently cleaning up the roster as best i can based on census and known activity. If you find yourself inactive by accident please let myself or staff know as soon as possible.

It has been an honor. I hope that if given another term I can see how much further we can call fly. Thank you Corellian Base.
scruffiestnerfherder (Matthew Medford)
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the Leader and sole active member of Solo Squad. You’re welcome that I didn’t cause myself any problems.
RebelSenator ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Celebration Anaheim (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for all for your service and hard work this year Joe. It was a pleasure to work with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: