Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=d2b04831df1776f473e0ebbd9577b7acMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

**Scarrif Rebel Marine W.I.P**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Rogue One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoabiWan (Alan Bell)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: **Scarrif Rebel Marine W.I.P** Reply with quote

Hi folks,

As title says I've decided to do one of these guys as my next costume & I'm going for a generic version. I love the whole Vietnam feel to them & think it would be a cool addition to my costumes.

So, after looking through the different threads on here, watching & pausing the movie & looking at the illustrated dictionary. I've a good idea of what is all needed.

All advice & tips greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Al.
Smile [/quote]
BoabiWan (Alan Bell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I have my trousers, boots, swiss gaiters, belt & the French 3 grenade pouch enroute.

I'll upload pictures when I figure out why new software to use now that Photobucket is no longer good.

Cheers,
Al.
Correlian605 (Steve Rakas)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! You will need either a girls or one of the custom tops It depends how easily you want to put the costume together. I did a York’s 4 with a bandolier and a Hoth style hat with goggles. Probably a little cheaper than the m79 best and a helmet. Up to you though. I also did a converted nerf blaster for my blaster. It really depends what you want. There are conversion kits out there to make any of the 3 versions of the a300
BoabiWan (Alan Bell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correlian605 wrote:
Nice! You will need either a girls or one of the custom tops It depends how easily you want to put the costume together. I did a York’s 4 with a bandolier and a Hoth style hat with goggles. Probably a little cheaper than the m79 best and a helmet. Up to you though. I also did a converted nerf blaster for my blaster. It really depends what you want. There are conversion kits out there to make any of the 3 versions of the a300

By York's 4 do you mean Gorka?? I've been looking a the Gorka 3, as I prefer the jacket to the Anorak style.

Cheers,
Al.
Smile
Correlian605 (Steve Rakas)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops. Typo... stupid autocorrect. Yes Gorka.
BoabiWan (Alan Bell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correlian605 wrote:
Oops. Typo... stupid autocorrect. Yes Gorka.

No probs mate. Pesky phones eh!! Laughing Laughing

I'm hoping to go Gorka-3 if I can find one, as I prefer the Jacket style to the Anorak.

Al.
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Alliance Infantry Detachment -> Rogue One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: