This page is a listing of the minimum requirements for specific Rebel Legion costumes. Although this list is extensive, it is meant to cover the more common costumes and is not meant to be a complete list of all possible costumes that may be admitted by the Rebel Legion. If your costume is not listed here, you should consult the Legion Membership Officer (LMO) to see if it will be admissable. Changes or additions to this list may be submitted here. For easier reference, the master list has been broken down by character.
Clone Officer - The Clone Wars Season One
- Gray long sleeve jacket (needs to extend below the waist down to hips, and be made from a good quality suiting material.)
- Epaulets on both shoulders
- Mandarin-style Collar with closure on the right side
- "S" seam on front of jacket (extending from bottom on L side; rising to mid chest and curving 90 degrees to the R; across chest then curving 90 degrees to vertical; then rising to the L shoulder epaulet)
- 2 stripes on jacket cuff
- Black belt w/ rectangle silver buckle.
- Rank insignia on L breast
- Pants in matching fabric
- Black boots rising to just below the knee
- Short clone hair style only (long hair will not be accepted)
Recommended but not required:
- Dark piping to outline the "S" seam on the jacket front
- Split skirt on back of jacket
The Clone Wars TV Series
NOTE: The jacket is supposed to similar to the ones worn at the end of ROTS, but without the flared trousers or cap.
Standard posted 6/12/09 by Rebel Trooper and Republic/Alliance Officer LCJ