Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=254ecbbe01e3492a57d05a2edca71eb1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Haunted Screams Expo, Hampton, Sept 2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (3)

(0)

(1)

User Registered Confirmed
primus1984Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:39 pm
Max1Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:43 am
spacepuffinTue Jul 14, 2020 1:02 am
Ami-Lyn KelWed Mar 04, 2020 4:06 pm
Ami-Lyn Kel (Amy Kelly)
Regional Captain

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:06 pm    Post subject: Haunted Screams Expo, Hampton, Sept 2020
Event starting Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:00 pm for 2 days

Type of event
Community/Charity (fundraiser, local parade)

Contact Name
Dave Taylor

Contact Phone

Event Name
Haunted Screams Expo

Event Description
The Hampton Roads Convention Center is the perfect place to meet like-minded people who share a love for horror and the unique magic it brings.

Haunted Screams Expo (https://www.hauntedscreams.com/) brings together a close-knit community that shares in the season’s expression of dressing as your favorite character. You’ll also discover tons of new products and services by top-notch vendors from all over the East Coast.

Event Date
09/19-09/20/20

Arrival time
10 AM

Start Time
11 AM

End Time
9 PM

Event Address
1610 Coliseum Dr
Hampton, VA

Secure Dressing Area
No

Water and or Food Snacks
Yes

Parking either free or paid
Yes

Hello, everyone! I'm working with the show's producer on Haunted Screams and he's specifically asked for both the 501st, the RL and the Droid Builders to attend this show. We'll have a 10'x10' space set aside for the group.

I'll be there but I won't be repping the RL this time so we need someone who can take the lead on this event and can create some sort of table/display. It's a family friendly event and it looks like we will be splitting our 1 haunted house from last year into 2 this year: kids and adults. Plus, we'll have a bunch of horror-based celebrities and panels to attend.

Also, if anyone has a business and they want to be an exhibitor, please let me know and we'll see what we can do for you. Not all vendors have to be horror- or Halloween-themed. We are looking for mostly that but we also want a good mix.

Thanks!
spacepuffin ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebelthon2021 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I’ll be in the area to attend, but I’ll need to carpool with someone , as I live on campus ( Old Dominion), if there’s anyone I can coordinate a ride with, please message me !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Freedom Base -> Freedom Base Events -> Freedom Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: