Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=30746b3d0c3a34f4ea6b0415649c0059Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

greetings,I can't search the Din Djarin'S crl in RL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mandoban ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:01 pm    Post subject: greetings,I can't search the Din Djarin'S crl in RL Reply with quote

greetings folks. I want to join RL as Din Djarin,But I cant find the crl of him. and category。

can anyone tell me the details?
thanks so much
ionicdesign (Michael)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 9 (View more...)

Mandalorian Mercs Clan: Meshurok Clan
Star Wars Reads Day 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One hasn't been published yet, that I'm aware of.
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: greetings,I can't search the Din Djarin'S crl in RL Reply with quote

mandoban wrote:
greetings folks. I want to join RL as Din Djarin,But I cant find the crl of him. and category。

thanks so much

Hi there!

what version would you be looking to do? there is season one pre-beskar, season 1 beskar, and season 2 versions of the armour. As well as other accessories and weapons.

There is no published CRL yet, we also call them 'costume standards', the CRL is a 501st term Smile

The costumes would come under the 'fringe' detachment. You can find this by scrolling down on the main forum index, until you reach the 'costumes and props' subheading, inside which will be the 'fringe' subforum where you can make a new post and start a Work in Progress thread Smile

If there are no costume standards published for a character, working from references within the show and published promo is really important to determine accuracy.

This is why a WIP can be super useful, so that the costume judges can compare your costume to the references and source material and determine accuracy. Other members and prospective members will also be able to encourage you and give feedback if needed, or sources for vendors and parts etc.

Din Djarin is a costume which you can clear with RL, but as I said, just work from references in absence of a published costume standard. Working from references will normally give you a more accurate result too which is a plus
Smile

If there is anything else you need, feel free to reply or send a pm.

Best of luck with your build!
Member; RAID, UCGR, KJO, RLGS.
they/them/she/her
mandoban ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: greetings,I can't search the Din Djarin'S crl in RL Reply with quote

thaks for replying.
I am ready for the S1V1(pre-beskar vesion)
naberrie wrote:
mandoban wrote:

thanks so much

Hi there!

what version would you be looking to do? there is season one pre-beskar, season 1 beskar, and season 2 versions of the armour. As well as other accessories and weapons.

There is no published CRL yet, we also call them 'costume standards', the CRL is a 501st term Smile

The costumes would come under the 'fringe' detachment. You can find this by scrolling down on the main forum index, until you reach the 'costumes and props' subheading, inside which will be the 'fringe' subforum where you can make a new post and start a Work in Progress thread Smile

If there are no costume standards published for a character, working from references within the show and published promo is really important to determine accuracy.

This is why a WIP can be super useful, so that the costume judges can compare your costume to the references and source material and determine accuracy. Other members and prospective members will also be able to encourage you and give feedback if needed, or sources for vendors and parts etc.

Din Djarin is a costume which you can clear with RL, but as I said, just work from references in absence of a published costume standard. Working from references will normally give you a more accurate result too which is a plus
Smile

If there is anything else you need, feel free to reply or send a pm.

Best of luck with your build!
naberrie ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great! The ep1/2 armour has a few WIP threads already up in the ‘fringe’ section of the forum that I posted directions to above. This can definitely help get some ideas and info in what has cleared.

As I said above, start a wip so you can begin to get feedback and keep a log of your build. Add any references you are using in as you go, it’ll be a lot easier in the end Smile

Any issue finding the existing WIP’s others have made, or if you need any other help, let me know and I can link the other threads below.

Happy building! Smile)
they/them/she/her
BlackSabacc ()
Bagong Pag-Asa Base XO
Bagong Pag-Asa Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebelthon2020 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: greetings,I can't search the Din Djarin'S crl in RL Reply with quote

mandoban wrote:

thanks so much

Hello there! First of all welcome aboard to RL forums! I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do.

Here's an excellent build thread that i found over fringe. He got the details spot on, and his costume is was already approved.

I hope this helps in your build.

http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=113057

Bagong Pag-Asa Base XO
Platform 327 Deck Officer
DB94 DMO: 2018-2019
naberrie ()
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ this

Stevens thread is super informative of all the parts and he was the first with that costume to be cleared by MMCC.

Again, best of luck with your build! Smile

Anything else, feel free to ask away
they/them/she/her
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Legion Operations -> NEW MEMBERS: Check In Here All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: