Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=11d64de1110b992ba7af466b8736fa5bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Proposed Standard changes to Atris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> KJO Standards Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (1)

User Registered Confirmed
YulistarMon Jun 14, 2021 2:10 pm
Yulistar (Nicole Albrecht)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

Instagram: Nicci_cos
Rebelthon2021 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:59 am    Post subject: Proposed Standard changes to Atris Reply with quote

I propose changes to the costume standard of Atris. The changes I deem necessary, as I have been closely monitoring the game and have made a built myself. Below you will find the current version vs the proposed new version. Refernce picture will be included to underline why I propose these changes. (If I ever really figure that out)

Firstly: the Artwork shown for Atris is NOT seen in any of the games. It is simply Artwork and I do not think it a good reference for a character who solely appears in “Knights of the old Republic”.

Standard

Now:
1. White/light grey hair in a high bun. Bun should be twisted or similar. Braided buns are not allowed. Face should be framed by locks of loose hair next to the ears. There should be an off center part in the hair on the right side.

Proposed change
White hair in a high bun. Bun should be twisted or similar. Braided buns are not allowed. Face should be framed by loose and shoulder length strands of loose hair next to the ears. There should be an off center part in the hair on the right side.

Now:
2. A white tunic and skirt in a low sheen material. The tunic is tucked into skirt and the shift from tunic to skirt hidden beneath the obi. The two can also be sewn together. The tunic has a collar approximately 1½” / 3.5-4 cm wide and long wrist length sleeves with minimum flare. The skirt should have some fullness to it and reach the ground.

Proposed change
A white / bright white tunic and skirt in a none shiny material. The tunic is tucked into skirt and the shift from tunic to skirt hidden beneath the obi. The tunic is not a Kimono but cut like a Jedi tunic. The two can also be sewn together. The tunic has a collar approximately 1½” / 3.5-4 cm wide and long wrist length sleeves with minimum flare. The skirt should have some fullness to it and reach the ground.

Now
4. A pair of white tabards, reaching just below the knees in front and stopping at the obi in the back. The tabards should extend just past the shoulders. The tabards must have the geometric design seen in the game.

Proposed change
A pair of white tabards, reaching just below the knees in front and stopping at the obi in the back. The tabards should extend just past the shoulders. The tabards must have the geometric design seen in the game. The pattern on both Tabards is the same, simply mirrored. The pattern is in silver or paler blue tones.

Now
5. A white obi with the same geometric design as the tabards. The obi must have an obi bow in the back.

Proposed change
A white obi with the same geometric design as the tabards. The obi pattern has a center at the front, which then continues the same on both side (mirrored effect). Pattern colour is silver or in pale blue tones. The obi must have an obi bow in the back. The obi bow has no pattern.

[img]https://imgur.com/LN0u6HI[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> KJO Standards Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: