Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e00a781b6eab1775bf6e8cf7749c8964Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bellefonte Cruise & Armor Party 6/18/2016 - Bellefonte,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base -> Ghost Base Events -> Ghost Base Event Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bizarro Amy (Amy Dove)
Ghost Base XO
Ghost Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:02 pm    Post subject: Bellefonte Cruise & Armor Party 6/18/2016 - Bellefonte,
Event: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:30 pm

I know this one is a little last-minute, but Wally asked that this be shared here.
Event Information
Name of Event: The Bellefonte Cruise
Purpose of Event: Making Kids Smile
Venue: Pizza Mia!
Venue Address: 106 N. Spring St., Bellefonte PA., 16823
Event Date: 06/18/2016
Start Time: 01:30 PM
Length of Appearance: 1 hour
Indoor/Outdoor
Number of Characters: A lot👍4-6
Special Reqests: Boba fet, Darth Vader...
Amenities: Food, Drinks, Parking, Changing /Dressing Room, Reserved day-of Point of Contact

Afternoon Armor Party at Wally's
From Wally:
"I'm going to open the door at my place for an armor party after the Troop. I'd expect the Start time to be around 4-5pm and last till ? If there is enough interest I'll run the party through Sunday. I don't have a lot of crash space in my place because of the basement construction but I do have a large 8 man tent and small 2 person tent that can be set up and if you have tents that would be preferred......there is also floor space in the room right off the garage for about 4 people. Possibly for a late night dinner we can zoom down to Denny's which is about 20 minutes away and the closest all night place.

I have limited supplies but a lot of tools. I suggest to bring everything you think you are going to need."

Address:
108 Heartwood Street
Bellefonte, PA 16823

1. Gina Platzer
2. Josh Critelli?
3. Jasmine Perez Moran?

Last edited by Bizarro Amy (Amy Dove) on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
gplatzer (Gina Platzer)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be here. I think Josh and Jazz showed some interest in it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Ghost Base -> Ghost Base Events -> Ghost Base Event Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: