Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0331a0499af31daa608eda3fd646b05fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

6/30/16 - Canned Food Drive (RANCHCO CORDOVA)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(1)

User Registered Confirmed
jedihunter117Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:39 amWed Jun 22, 2016 6:39 am
Uncle Porkins (Donald Wicks)
Assistant Captain of the Guard
Assistant Captain of the Guard

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:27 pm    Post subject: 6/30/16 - Canned Food Drive (RANCHCO CORDOVA)
Event: Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:00 pm

Organization = Franklin Templeton Investments

Event Name: Canned Food Drive/competition

Event Location: Franklin Templeton Investments
3366 Quality Drive
Rancho Cordova , California

Event Date: June 30th
Arrival Time: 9:30 am
Start Time: 11am
End Time: 12 noon

Number of Attendees: 100
Minimum Characters: 2
Maximum Characters: 4

RSVP By Date: June 27th

All Lightsabers and Blasters OK

Secure Changing/Storage: Yes

Character Types Requested:
Rebel Pilots, Jedi, Rebel Troopers, Clone Troopers, Droids.

Specific Characters: If an R2 unit is available it is a plus as well as stormtroopers from either first order or empire.

501st: Yes
Mandalorian Mercs: No

Event Description: Each year Franklin Templeton Investments holds an annual food drive/competition charity event for the rancho cordova food locker for families in need. Each team on campus that competes has a scultpure they build and a theme associated with it. This year the new hires a team that i (patrick gallardo/jedihunter117) is a part of and as team leader i asked what theme the squad would like to do and they chose the new hires strike back. If any stormtroopers/clones or rebellion members can join kylo ren (patrick) and the new hires it would be great to have and photo ops are available to as well as great exposure to potential new recruits.

How Did You Hear About Us: Member patrick gallardo

Contact Name: Patrick Gallardo
E-Mail: p_gallardo@u.pacific.edu

Endor BCO - 2015-2019
Endor BPRO - 2014-2015

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.

Last edited by Uncle Porkins (Donald Wicks) on Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
jedihunter117 (Patrick Gallardo)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Contact info update Reply with quote

Hey guys if u have questions you can contact me at 916-216-9709
Also rebel legion and 501st and R2 builders club are cleared for entry to the campus I will meet you at the main entrance in front of HR building that morning to get you access badges for the facilities and dressing room. Any other questions feel free to shoot me a text or call me or get me on Facebook messenger I response quickly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: