Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3d220a8b184d196d4482dd9d02701688Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

6/3/17 - Sacramento LGBT Pride Parade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (3)

(1)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Terran SWed May 03, 2017 2:09 am
Scruffy_Nerf_HerderWed May 03, 2017 2:12 am
Uncle PorkinsThu May 25, 2017 5:49 pm
Saan WinduThu May 04, 2017 10:28 pm
Uncle Porkins (Donald Wicks)
Assistant Captain of the Guard
Assistant Captain of the Guard

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Website Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:04 am    Post subject: 6/3/17 - Sacramento LGBT Pride Parade
Event: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:00 pm

Organization: Multiple Cosplay Groups from around Sacramento

Event Name: Sacramento LGBT Pride Parade

Event Location:
211 O Street
Sacramento, CA

Event Date: 6/3/17
Arrival Time: 9:30-10:00
Start Time: 11:00 AM
End Time: 12:00

All Rebel Legion Characters Welcome

RSVP By Date: 5/25/17

No real changing room, there will be a curtain to change behind but will be used by others. You might want to come in costume, if possible.

As of now there is also no storage, however he assures that people usually leave their stuff in their vehicles and are a lot of police around. Also, there will be a vehicle for those who are unable to walk the whole way.

Lightsabers only, No blasters!

No Min/Max characters!

501st: Yes
Mandalorian Mercs: Yes

Event Info: Sacramento LGBT Pride Parade is an annual march through downtown Sacramento. It is well attended every year by people of all ages. It's my hope to show the LGBT community how much the cosplay community supports equality and diversity. I am putting together a contingent of many different cosplays and would love to have Star Wars repped in our "float" such as it will be.

The set up is out side so changing will be a bit tricky, we will do whatever we can to make it less so, I am looking into curtains and such.

I plan to have a truck for cosplays that are hard to walk in, All groups participating are welcomed to bring banners and literature to pass out to the crowd to inform them what the Legion is about!

The LGBT community has been about costuming for many years, Halloween is considered a high holy day and if you have ever been to a Gay Bar on Halloween you would think you were at a Con. I think they would love to see all the characters dressed up and we will be well received.

Marchers are invited to join us at the festival afterward, unfortunately our group doesn't have a budget to comp the marchers and a 10$ fee is charged, proceeds go to local HIV/AIDS charities.

How Did You Hear About Us: Cons! Donald Wicks encouraged me to send a request since I am organizing the cosplay contingent.

Contact Name: Ron Mullins
Contact Phone: 9162478118
Contact Email: new.avalon@hotmail.com

Endor BCO - 2015-2019
Endor BPRO - 2014-2015

�Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.�
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: