Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=77fc4c0addf56aec262be2b0da031598Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2/2/18 - Blue and Gold Banquet (SAN JOSE)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (4)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
FinalHayesMon Jan 15, 2018 7:25 am
ObiWanCassieFri Jan 19, 2018 7:32 pm
DarthNancyFri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 pmFri Feb 02, 2018 12:49 am
Pyroleon15Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:43 pm
Uncle Porkins (Donald Wicks)
Assistant Captain of the Guard

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Troopers Helping Troopers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: 2/2/18 - Blue and Gold Banquet (SAN JOSE)
Event: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:00 am

Organization: Cub Scout Pack 165

Event Name: Blue and Gold Banquet

Event Location: St. Victor Church
3108 Sierra Rd
San Jose, California

Event Date: 2/2/2018

Arrival Time: 5:30pm
Start Time: 6:00pm
End Time: 8:00pm

Web Site: www.svcspack165.org
Number of Attendees: 75
Minimum Characters: 1
Maximum Characters: 10

RSVP By Date: 1/17/2018

Blasters and Lightsabers OK

Secure Changing/Storage: Yes

All Rebel Legion Character Costumes Welcome!

Specific Characters: Cub Scouts is for boys in Kindergarten through fifth grade so please no suggestive costumes

501st: Yes
Mandalorian Mercs: Yes

Event Description: Star Wars themed Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scout pack.

Most Cub Scouts celebrate Scouting Anniversary Week in February with a "birthday party" called the blue and gold banquet. In nearly all packs, the blue and gold banquet is the highlight of the year. It brings families together for an evening of fun and cheer. It's often the pack meeting for February.
The purpose of the blue and gold banquet is to celebrate the pack's anniversary, thank pack leaders and other adults who have helped the pack, and inspire the leaders, Scouts, and parents. Packs often like to invite former members and other Scouting or community leaders to take part in their blue and gold banquet.

The banquet can be like a regular pack meeting, with songs, skits, stunts, and awards. Or it can be something different and a little more special. Your pack may decide to bring in an entertainer such as a magician or a storyteller. Or you could have a video or slide show of what the pack did over the past year.

A good banquet needs lots of planning. Most packs begin to plan at least two months ahead of time.

Visit our pack website at www.svcspack165.org

How Did You Hear About Us: 501st Legion

Contact Name: James Mayled
Contact Phone: 408-806-5314
email: jtm2300@yahoo.com

Endor BCO - 2015-2019
Endor BPRO - 2014-2015

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.

Last edited by Uncle Porkins (Donald Wicks) on Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only a few days til I contact with a list of names, everyone that's tentative - you need to confirm attendance or remove your name from the list by January 17th!!!

Thanks

Endor BCO - 2015-2019
Endor BPRO - 2014-2015

Until we reach the last edge, the last opening, the last star, and can go no higher.
FinalHayes ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can go as Rey Very Happy (First Rey event, woohoo!)
Pyroleon15 (Ivan Rocha)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.ledford wrote:

Oh dang so there are gonna be two Reys?
Coz Cassie's only costume is Rey.

Strider - Jedi Knight
Rociv Co'ahm - Jedi Knight
Commander Thorn

Clone Force 99
Endor Base
KJO: Skywalker Temple
FinalHayes ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh I had signed up when no one else was signed up and hadn't seen who had signed up since. Do we know if we can have two Reys? If not, and if Cassie really wants to come as Rey, I can go as my other costume, because I don't want to exclude people who want to come of course. Just on the other side though, I did also put a lot of love and time and effort into my Rey costume and it's been tricky to find an event where a Rey isn't already signed up. (I still haven't worn it with RL yet.) Like I said, I'm totally open to switching but also think discussing general guidelines for sign ups might be helpful because I'm sure our Rey numbers will only grow and I would really love troop in the costume too Smile Smile

Pyroleon15 wrote:
b.ledford wrote:

Dragon Con 2014 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you’re willing to go as Jedi that would be great. I told them you would go as Rey or jedi

b.ledford wrote:
Ahh I had signed up when no one else was signed up and hadn't seen who had signed up since. Do we know if we can have two Reys? If not, and if Cassie really wants to come as Rey, I can go as my other costume, because I don't want to exclude people who want to come of course. Just on the other side though, I did also put a lot of love and time and effort into my Rey costume and it's been tricky to find an event where a Rey isn't already signed up. (I still haven't worn it with RL yet.) Like I said, I'm totally open to switching but also think discussing general guidelines for sign ups might be helpful because I'm sure our Rey numbers will only grow and I would really love troop in the costume too Smile Smile

Pyroleon15 wrote:
b.ledford wrote:

Endor BCO - 2015-2019
Endor BPRO - 2014-2015

Pyroleon15 (Ivan Rocha)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.ledford wrote:

Yeah I definitely know how you feel. There's always a Rey that's signed up somewhere. Hence why I've been scouting for troops for Cassie to go to, since that is her only RL costume.

Strider - Jedi Knight
Rociv Co'ahm - Jedi Knight
Commander Thorn

Clone Force 99
Endor Base
KJO: Skywalker Temple

Last edited by Pyroleon15 (Ivan Rocha) on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ObiWanCassie (Cassie)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.ledford wrote:

Pyroleon15 wrote:
b.ledford wrote:

I can go as a handler so you can go as Rey 😊

Rebel Legion: Endor Base Regional Captain
FinalHayes ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? That is so nice of you!! I would love to go as Rey for this one, if you don't mind going as a handler. Thank you so much! Smile

ObiWanCassie wrote:
b.ledford wrote:

Pyroleon15 wrote:
b.ledford wrote:

ObiWanCassie (Cassie)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.ledford wrote:
Really? That is so nice of you!! I would love to go as Rey for this one, if you don't mind going as a handler. Thank you so much! Smile

ObiWanCassie wrote:
b.ledford wrote:

Pyroleon15 wrote:
b.ledford wrote:

Yea girl I know it’s hard to find troops that don’t already have a Rey but I’m really glad that the rebel legion is making their presence more known these days!

Rebel Legion: Endor Base Regional Captain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base -> Endor Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: